What's new

Kreate-A-Fighter For Mk10 Wish List :D

Whisppers

Safety Mode Disabled
I would like a create a fighter similar to Armageddon Kreate-A-Fighter But Expanded With More Real World Clothing That Would Be Sweet Also Looks That Aren't Limited To Mk World And Also No Playing Online With Them Unless In Private And Both Agreeing To It Any Other Suggestions?

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I would like a create a fighter similar to Armageddon Kreate-A-Fighter But Expanded With More Real World Clothing That Would Be Sweet Also Looks That Aren't Limited To Mk World And Also No Playing Online With Them Unless In Private And Both Agreeing To It Any Other Suggestions?
Id be down with a SC style mode. Basically just looks and different sized character models, but all based on existing character move sets.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Just keep them off ranked, I don't want it turning into Smackdown Vs. Raw where 90% of matches I'm fighting a guy in a white tanktop with pitch black tribal tattoos.

definatly. just an upgraded version. MKA's KAF was ok. i came up with some pretty awesome characters but it did get boring. back when MKA was coming out Boon said for the next gen consoles (ps3 and 360) he wanted a new mk with completly new characters. which is why MKA had all characters it was kind of a send off. hopefully, especially with the story mode ending, we'll finally see that.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
The thing I'm not liking about SC CaS is that some people abuse the height and body selection to make their character's hitbox smaller.CaS is supposed to be fun but that point of view ruins it.

Now while that might sound a little picky.It matters more in a 2D fighter ESPECIALLY Mortal Kombat.

This could actually be good since most part of the cast got killed in the story mode :( I just cant believe they will continue the story like that I cant believe that there will be a next mk game whitout kitana, pm I hope they re add FROST that was my char in mk deadly alliance or even make her as a DLC for this mk9 jeje a man can dream.