What's new

Question - Kotal Kahn Kotal Kahn 114 string

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
I was messing around with Kotal in practice against AI and kept noticing that both the first and second hits of the 114 string were going over the opponents head which I thought was only supposed to happen with the first hit of the string since it's high. So after looking into it more I guess it only happens with some characters, sub zero being one of them for some reason but he's able to hold block and duck under the first two hits of 114. Probably been discovered already but I'm just wondering what's up with this and why it happens? Pretty annoying

I was messing around with Kotal in practice against AI and kept noticing that both the first and second hits of the 114 string were going over the opponents head which I thought was only supposed to happen with the first hit of the string since it's high. So after looking into it more I guess it only happens with some characters, sub zero being one of them for some reason but he's able to hold block and duck under the first two hits of 114. Probably been discovered already but I'm just wondering what's up with this and why it happens? Pretty annoying
Not really that big of an issue certain m
have smaller hurt boxes. Sub, mileena,etc.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
NRS busted design decisions. The attacking area is coded directly on to whatever is attacking. Instead of an area around moves to keep stuff consistent.