What's new

Video/Tutorial - Predator Predator Kombat Kast Has Concluded! Gameplay Trailer Released

Tim Static

Adminerator
Kombat Kast for Predator was today & the archives can be found on http://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm In the meanwhile, check out the official Predator trailer, now w/ English subtiltles below. Once today's Kombat Kast is uploaded, I'll post the link here, so stay tuned!! Remember, Predator will be available to Kombat Pack owners tomorrow, then July 14th for individual sale. Also, it was announced the Kold War Scorpion skin will be released for free TOMORROW!! NRS also released the Official Predator Gameplay trailer. Check it out below:

FB_IMG_1435864257184.jpg

Kold War Scorpion is FREE tomorrow!!
Screenshot_2015-07-06-16-15-44-1.png

Attachments

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Here we are again bro... Just you and me. Same kind of moon same kind of jungle. Real number 10 remember... Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat... We walk out just you and me, nobody else. Right on top huh? Not a scratch... Not a fuckin' scratch. You know who ever got you. They'll come back again. And when he does I'm gonna cut your name right into him... I'm gonna cut your name into him!

Fuck! About time! I'm really like just put out the damn characters already! All this puss footin is annoying....