What's new

Klassic MK1 Skin Pack due w/ Tanya on June 2nd for Kombat Pack

Tim Static

Adminerator
Not breaking news but NRS confirmed today that the Klassic MK1 Skin Pack will be released along side Tanya on June 2nd as part of the Kombat Pack (free to KP owners) then for sale separately June 9th.

IMG_20150528_153757.jpg

E

Eldriken

Queue up the whining about none of the new characters getting new costumes and all the old school characters getting them all.

Kano's MK1 costume doesn't seem to fit him very well due to his new look in MKX. It's not horrid, but it just doesn't suit him due to his eyepiece.

E

Eldriken

If there's one thing Capcom does right with DLC, it's equal costume distribution.
I agree, but there's still plenty of time for them to release more alternate outfits, thus increasing the likelihood of the new characters getting some.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Not sure if I really like Bald Kano, maybe he'll look better in motion.

I do hope that the new characters and DLC characters get some costume love. I really want that Kintaro Skin for Goro.
Kano looks like a white supremacist lol

fuck you

i want more shirtless Erron Black skins
Erron Black should have a Duster Jacket with no shirt underneath. He should have a costume like Liquid Snake's from Metal Gear Solid.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
would rather have a sub zero/scorp pack than this, 100% serious

No. Fucking no.

Even though I only use a few characters i'd rather they spread the love, I really hate how they screwed characters out of costume in Injustice and it doesn't need to happen here again. I'm pissed they've already made it clear that Scorpion/Sub/Kitana are the Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman of MKX in terms of costume surplus, we don't need whole packs dedicated to them.

Tim Static

Adminerator

No. Fucking no.

Even though I only use a few characters i'd rather they spread the love, I really hate how they screwed characters out of costume in Injustice and it doesn't need to happen here again. I'm pissed they've already made it clear that Scorpion/Sub/Kitana are the Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman of MKX in terms of costume surplus, we don't need whole packs dedicated to them.
Hundred Hand Likes.jpg

I wish every single character had like 10-12 skins, but you hit the nail on the head, thus my image lol

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

No. Fucking no.

I want more superman skins