What's new

Klassic Fatality Pack w/ Kold War Scorpion Skin OUT NOW for FREE!

E

Eldriken

According to this, the Klassic Fatality Pack is being released for free along with the Kold War Scorpion skin, when Predator is released to Kombat Pack owners tomorrow. The Klassic Fatality Pack, which gives you "access to four klassic fatalities from the original Mortal Kombat including Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Sonya and Johnny Cage". The Kold War Scorpion Skin was a bonus to US Gamestop customers who bought the GS Exclusive Edition and I believe it came in the European Limited Edition as well. Until tomorrow, that was the only place you could get the skin, excluding overpaying for it on eBay, so I'm sure some folks are gonna be happy about it. But hey, more free DLC, right?!

KoldWarScorp.png
UPDATE!! Official Trailer for Klassic Fatality Pack #2

Edited/Promoted by TS**

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
I have a feelin' this skin will lose to infra-red. There will be armies of infra-red Scorps just because opponent's bleeding eyes on the other side of the screen will give them advantage. ;) That's pretty nice of NRS though. Makes me actually even happier that I gave in and got Kombat Pack. (As if Pred was not reason enough :p).

I have a feelin' this skin will lose to infra-red. There will be armies of infra-red Scorps just because opponent's bleeding eyes on the other side of the screen will give them advantage. ;) That's pretty nice of NRS though. Makes me actually even happier that I gave in and got Kombat Pack. (As if Pred was not reason enough :p).
Please, I only use Infrared Scorpion exclusively since I've had it
Because I troll with Scorpion
:DOGE

Obviously we'll find out tomorrow, but the article stats that _all_ Mortal Kombat X players will get the Fatality Pack and Kold War Skin.

That implies it's everyone, not just Kombat Pack owners.

Of course, tomorrow will tell for certain!

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Obviously we'll find out tomorrow, but the article stats that _all_ Mortal Kombat X players will get the Fatality Pack and Kold War Skin.

That implies it's everyone, not just Kombat Pack owners.

Of course, tomorrow will tell for certain!
That would be even better!

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
How many is he up to now? Thirty? Forty? :DOGE
Think they're giving him one new Skin for every character in the game and all the DLC's with only one Skin. Think he's got about 12 now, KP1 characters still not all out, maybe even a Kombat Pack 2. This means, he's still gotta about 20+ skins to get.

HYPE!

Who want's skins for the new characters or DLC characters anyway right?

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
i miss only 1 skin in this game, is USA preorder Scorpion GolD, at least put in the store and i ll buy it to finish my collection. Can't get a single skin even if i have platinum trophy already for 2 months :(

Last edited: