What's new

General/Other - Kitana Kitana Variation Descriptions - Royal Storm, Assassin, Mournful

E

Eldriken

Her face looks a lot different this time around. It doesn't look all fat and round. Hopefully it's because they made an improvement.

Other than that, Assassin and Royal Storm is where it's at.

Get your empty salt shakers handy, ladies and gentlemen. I have a feeling you're going to need them. :O

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cool. She looks good. I like her Royal Storm and Mournful variations. Think I'll try out her mournful.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I don't really care for Mournful. I might try it out just to see what it's like, but that's about it.
The thing is, her variations are so wildly different I don't think we'll have much of a choice when it comes to certain MUs.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Okay, so I wasn't seeing things.

Assassin chances the color of her mask, pants, gloves, and part of her shirt to black.

That's badass, and is much smarter than, say, making a mask obnoxiously bright.

I hope more variation changes do involve a change in colors.

The character models look sooooooooo much better than the MK9 ones. And not just the faces, I mean the proportions are so much better for the men and women.

Edit: Also, where is my reptile variation descriptins plz

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
WOW that assassin variation looks badass. I have sich a thing for chicks in black eye liner. The other two look really good too.

Here's to kitana being top tier in mkx, in both gameplay and looks!!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Her hair handles <3

I wanna get a hold of those things, if ya nah mean..

Last edited:

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
IDC for the way NRS designs women's faces, (mostly because I talk to real-life girls), but the make-up/maybe some kind of raccoon-bandit disguise on assassin looks pretty silly.

WOW that assassin variation looks badass. I have sich a
thing for chicks in black eye liner. The other two look really good too.

Here's to kitana being top tier in mkx, in both gameplay and looks!!
She has eyeliner in every variation, that's called eye shadow, breh. Step your cosmetics game up.

Last edited:

macro

Eezeepeezee
I don't usually like female characters, but Netherrealm Studios did a great job on Katana.

Thank fuck she looks good here, it's the jaw line with the female no matter what they look like, if the jaw line isn't slim and narrow like they won't look as female... Here in these photos she looks good because her face is slimmer, I hope it's like this in the game and not just a photo...

Also I think they have added more black eye shadow to her assassin variation and it look sick!!!

I like the evolution of her assassin may cup, it used to be blue eye shadow, then small black, now a whole streak of black I like it!

Probably the most varied character that we know of so far. However, some of the early revealed characters have not been broken down like this. So Ferra/Torr and Kotal Kahn could possibly be more varied. We just don't know yet.