What's new

Combo List - Kitana Kitana gets 40% for landing a close(ish) ex fan

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
ex fan run cancel d1 fan run cancel f43 run cancel d1 lift jik fan run cancel uppercut.

I'm almost certain you can get more damage than this, but it's already pretty damn hard to land consistently given you land a close range ex fan which would almost require you to have your opponent downloaded. I think you can maybe do a string in place of the first d1, but it's pretty hard to time.

I have a recording of the combo above, but I've yet to record it with my capture card and upload it and I probably wont, since I think you can get even more damage, and I'm lazy.

ex fan run cancel d1 fan run cancel f43 run cancel d1 lift jik fan run cancel uppercut.

I'm almost certain you can get more damage than this, but it's already pretty damn hard to land consistently given you land a close range ex fan which would almost require you to have your opponent downloaded. I think you can maybe do a string in place of the first d1, but it's pretty hard to time.

I have a recording of the combo above, but I've yet to record it with my capture card and upload it and I probably wont, since I think you can get even more damage, and I'm lazy.
You can do that damage without meter.
Nice swag combo though

learis1

Guardian Cadet
Wouldn't it be good as a wakeup reversal, or does this combo not work if the ex fan is done point blank?

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Wouldn't it be good as a wakeup reversal, or does this combo not work if the ex fan is done point blank?
This combo is easier the closer you are at the start, so the closer the better. And I don't know what the start up for the ex fan is, but there are plenty of strings in this game that are pretty - on block, so if you could reversal ex fan into 40% where they would have normally been safe, well that's pretty powerful.

Again, I'm not sure on the frame data of ex fan, but in theory this would be very strong if it could be implemented this way, though you'd have to memorize the block frame data for a ass ton of strings.