What's new

KIT2015 Injustice Hotel Team Tournament (Videos)

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
Good morning all.

I haven't been much active here lately but I did want to show you guys the Injustice: Gods Among Us team tournament I recorded during KIT 2015.

Sorry I'm a bit late w/ it. I had to re-render the videos because the 1st batch of renders were messed up >.<
But anyway it's here. Happy Throwback Thursday y'all!

PS. Grab some snacks and enjoy the hour long goodness XD

Part 1

Part 2

Team Captains were the Aquamayne's, Syknis and Limbodawg.

Team Syknis:
@FOREVER KING JR
@DarkFire*
@AK Stormthegates
@FOREVER KING
@RedRaptor10
@HoneyBee
@HomeLee1121
@AK Smarrgasm
@Syknis
@N1k0lasss
@AK elitegoomba
@RM_Biohazard

Team Limbodawg:
@Grawlix
@EMPR_MURK
@deg222
@limbodawg
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@GGA Max
@Espio
@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@Digit

Enjoy the blowups and hilarity!

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
YOOOOOO DIGIT USING MY BEAUTIFUL FACE AS THE THUMBNAIL <3!!!!!!
lol dat face is too good xD you were an awesome highlight of the team tourney

Nice. Did you ever upload the matches you recorded at EVO @Digit ?
Not yet. >.< My laptop was full on memory and I had to store ALL my footage in a hard drive which took forever and a day so that my computer wouldn't slow down. (rendering vids on a macbook blows :/ lol) I will try to get to them next tho!

lol dat face is too good xD you were an awesome highlight of the team tourney

Not yet. >.< My laptop was full on memory and I had to store ALL my footage in a hard drive which took forever and a day so that my computer wouldn't slow down. (rendering vids on a macbook blows :/ lol) I will try to get to them next tho!
nah bruh...you're awesome for recording the whole thing <3

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Best things about the team tournament

- Hype mirrors for zatanna, martian and bane
- @RedRaptor10 beating @EMPEROR_JUPITER in a huge upset (I'm the one that said Raptor should be sent in to take out Jupiter btw)
- Me dropping the ball and getting blown up by @GGA Max
- @HomeLee1121 beating Max in the mirror and then continuing to go on a 4 (5?) game win streak
- @Digit OCVing the remaining members of team Syknis
- Limbo's random comments and stuff were pretty hilarious

Side note, @deg222, you weren't joking when you said you were falling asleep when you were recording. That was awful lmao

Best things about the team tournament

- Hype mirrors for zatanna, martian and bane
- @RedRaptor10 beating @EMPEROR_JUPITER in a huge upset (I'm the one that said Raptor should be sent in to take out Jupiter btw)
- Me dropping the ball and getting blown up by @GGA Max
- @HomeLee1121 beating Max in the mirror and then continuing to go on a 4 (5?) game win streak
- @Digit OCVing the remaining members of team Syknis
- Limbo's random comments and stuff were pretty hilarious

Side note, @deg222, you weren't joking when you said you were falling asleep when you were recording. That was awful lmao
after watching it, you were saying raptor should play jupiter......BUT.......im the one that reinforced it to syknis and he sent him in b/c of me......so.......i guess no apologies are needed.....