What's new

Midwest Championships Schedule and Stream Information!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf

We are one day away from Midwest Championships presented by Vandy and the KIT crew! This is a two day tournament featuring the likes of WoundCowboy, Pig of The Hut, Saltface, ForeverKing, MIT and DJT, Michaelangelo, Justin Wong, Shinoblade, and many other strong players from all over Tennessee and Atlanta. Be sure to come by if you're in the area. We already have 50 preregistered for MKX! All details can be found below:

315 John R. Rice Blvd, Suite 101
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Airport: Nashville International (BNA) is approximately 30 minutes from the venue.

Fees:
Venue Fee: $20 Pre Registration or $30 onsite on Friday only

Game Fee: $10 per game
Payout is 60/30/10 for 1st/2nd/3rd

+ $1000 added for Smash games to be divided among Project M, Melee, and Smash 4!

Nearby Hotels:
Baymont Inn and Suites Murfreesboro

2230 Armory Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 US
(615) 896-1172
http://www.baymontinns.com/hotels/tennessee/murfreesboro/baymont-inn-and-suites-murfreesboro/hotel-overview

Clarion Inn
2227 Old Fort Parkway , Murfreesboro, TN, US, 37129
(615) 896-2420
http://www.clarionhotel.com/hotel-murfreesboro-tennessee-TN484

Super 8
127 Chaffin Pl, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615) 867-5000
http://www.super8.com/hotels/tennessee/murfreesboro/super-8-murfreesboro/hotel-overview

Games:
Friday

Injustice: God Among Us (Xbox 360)
Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
Project M (Wii) – Round Robin Pools
Melee (Gamecube) – Round Robin Pools
Smash Bros. 4 (Wii U) – Round Robin Pools

Saturday
Project M (Wii) – Double Elimination Bracket
Melee (Gamecube) – Double Elimination Bracket
Smash Bros. 4 (Wii U) – Double Elimination Bracket
Ultra Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360)
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)
Mortal Kombat X (PS4)
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (PS4)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
Guilty Gear Xrd (PS3)
Killer Instinct (Xbox One)

Stream Schedule: (ALL TIMES CENTRAL!)

Stream Channels:

www.twitch.tv/PandaXGaming
www.twitch.tv/SixFortyFive
www.twitch.tv/KOsGanonDunk

Attachments

Last edited:

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
daaaaamn, this is tomorrow... I shoulda known KIT was comin' up, didn't even think about it.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I recommend those in the Nashville/Murfreesboro area who haven't registered to do so today! You won't want to miss such a great tournament in your own backyard.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Well, I was going to go to this, even was going to register on Tuesday morning & then make my way there, today, but the time I was about to, I got a phone call telling me that my great Aunt passed away. I'm also a TN native, too from the Chattanooga area who stays right outside of the city, just 1 hour 13 mins away from Murfreesboro.

I was looking forward to my 1st MKX tournament & then playing Mileena against people to see how I really feel about her (& should I make my move for Scorpion or Sub being a main) or to keep playing her So I'll have to sit this one out. I'm fine, don't worry about me.

I'll catch you guys at the next one. If can get a last min pass to EVO, I'll go. If not, then I'll catch you all at Summer Jam, TFC, SCR or NEC. I'll make at least 2 of them. Or I can make it to an offline gathering in GA or over in Nashville, Chattanooga, while I'm out.

Good luck to all who participate!

Last edited:
This is awesome! This venue is 30 min from my house. Is there a link to pre-register? This will be my first tourney and I'm looking forward to meeting members of the community for the first time. If anyone is having casuals tonight or tomorrow pls pm me. I'd like to get some games in with some of you guys.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is awesome! This venue is 30 min from my house. Is there a link to pre-register? This will be my first tourney and I'm looking forward to meeting members of the community for the first time. If anyone is having casuals tonight or tomorrow pls pm me. I'd like to get some games in with some of you guys.
U must register at the venue tonight and we are doing casuals there around 9-12am

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Only eight people pre-regged for KI, so it seems I won't get to do much there. :(

Good luck to everyone attending.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Bring $40 and a smile!