What's new

KiT 15's Ultra Fight Night - Who will step into the Pandagon?

Vandy

Kumite!

Finalized Matches:
1. KIT Forever King vs GGA Max FT7
2. CR Whiteboi vs EMPR Jupiter FT5
3. GGA 16 Bit vs RM Biohazard FT5
4. RM Honeybee vs EMPR Limbodawg FT5

For a brief example of what Ultra Fight Night is you can read this post on Eventhubs here

Basically a chance for high caliber players to duke it out on the main stage as an official headline match in a longer set. For KiT 15 Ultra Fight Night will be played on our main stream, PandaXGaming on Friday night. Some names (unannounced elsewhere) that are doing matches for SF or Marvel: KBrad, Sanford, JWong, Cloud805 and many more.

While past versions of Ultra Fight Night have focused solely on Street Fighter and Marvel, I have interest in branching out into Injustice if the community also has interest. I have slots for at least two Injustice matchups (FT7 or FT10), so my question to you is: Who will step into the Pandagon?

What we are looking for:
Desirable: Two players with past history of wanting to beat each other
More Desirable: Two really good players
Most Desirable: Two really good players with past history of wanting to beat each other

Not desirable: Mirror matches

So who that is going to KiT15 would like to participate?
If you are not going, what two players would you like to see play who are going?

Some things to note / get out of the way:
Players are not being compensated
Players are not having venue fee waived
Other exhibition matches can be played on the dedicated (NYCFurby) stream, but these are the "best of the best"

Forever King is sponsored by KIT and is also the defending KIT champ, so it is very likely he will be involved in one. So add who you would like to see him beat. I mean play.

The block of time would be from 6-8 PM, so keep in mind you would have to be there at that time. MK9 starts at 4 PM so there should be a good number of players who already plan to be there that early...

So give me your matchups.

Last edited:

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I'm down to body @FOREVER KING on stream ;)

EDIT: I just remembered that Emperor Limbodawg is a huge shit talker that said he was willing to MM me at KIT cause he thinks I'm free. I want to switch my match to face Limbo and free that scrub up in a $100 MM. This will be awesome cause you get two players that want to beat each other and one of them actually has talent.

The Highlander

There can be only one
This is an awesome idea, and would have been the ideal stage for a certain 1000$ money match... Well I would say tottery vs pig but I have no idea how good tottery is and it could be (lets face it, is going to be) a huge blow up. Instead maybe a runback of last years final with max and forever king? They are certainly the best with their respective characters and it has an appropriate theme. I love the simple additions KIT makes that really set it apart from other tournaments.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I'll watch this whoever is in it. The max king runback would be sick. I would also like to see pig in one of these.

Last edited:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Pig is 100% up in the air. Work has some great opportunities for him but they have not been confirmed yet.

I'd like to see him play though.

I'm down to play anybody except cyborg, sinestro or HG players

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing

EDIT: I just remembered that Emperor Limbodawg is a huge shit talker that said he was willing to MM me at KIT cause he thinks I'm free. I want to switch my match to face Limbo and free that scrub up in a $100 MM. This will be awesome cause you get two players that want to beat each other and one of them actually has talent.
You said you're down to lose to me on stream? Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vandy

Kumite!
King vs Max would be a definite. Max, can you confirm within the next few days? I am finalizing the matches with Panda probably by the end of the week.

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao

Your flash god lord has spoken!!!!!!!!

He already signed up as Emperor Limbodawg lol and if he doesn't wanna do it for $100 I'll go lower
It was a reference to when he signed up at winter brawl as tom bradys mom.

I Don't think he's going to do it for any amount more than the amount of money that he's comfortable with throwing down a well.