What's new

Ketchup and Mustard - MKX Video Series

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey guys!

This thread is to let everybody know that @PND_Mustard and I are going in hard with the Mortal Kombat X coverage, this will start pre release and continue post launch. We want to cover this game as much as we can from our own personal perspective, and try to expand on that the more we learn about the game via announcements and character reveals.

To kick this off, we have done our own analysis of the Ermac reveal and gameplay. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Who's next trailer analysis:

Reptile and Kitana - Gameplay analysis

This will hopefully be the first of many MKX videos, we'll do one of these each time a new character is announced. Plenty more to come for sure.

If you guys enjoy what you see, feel free to give us a like and subscribe. It'll help us spread the channel out a bit more. We're going to do what we can from the UK side of things.

We also stream MK regularly, as I'm sure some of you guys know already.

You can find our stream at: http://www.twitch.tv/pndketchup

We'll update this thread with each new video to prevent cluttering the site up with new threads.

Cheers!

-Ketchup and Mustard

Last edited:

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
I'm really enjoying all of these, very professional and a great balance of indepth and accessible. Great stuff guys! I'll try to remember my Youtube account and get subscribed

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
You guys forgot about the potential Liu Kang reveal as well ^_^

You should add an annotation pointing to him.

Great job and can't wait to watch everything you guys publish!

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Cheers for all the feedback guys, as we were uploading this the Liu Kang/Mileena stuff popped up, so was unfortunately too late.

We'll have to pay closer attention next time!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Only just got access to a PC to see this get promoted. Thanks doods!

The extremely positive response from everyone has been a great lift to keep this up. Expect a lot more in the upcoming days/weeks, we're hoping to give the UK some really decent coverage when the game actually launches!

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Great analysis guys, cheers. Ermac looks really cool and very promising (his mobility seems even better than MK9, which is a very good thing).

MoS looks awesome and has very good potential, especially the phase out move. Mystic will be the bane of rush down characters imo. Spectral does seem a bit risky but if you pay close attention, Ermac seems to have an air zod charge (?) (07:38 of the video), which will probably be extremely useful against happy jumping characters and players in general who will try and press buttons to get him off the air.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Great analysis guys, cheers. Ermac looks really cool and very promising (his mobility seems even better than MK9, which is a very good thing).

MoS looks awesome and has very good potential, especially the phase out move. Mystic will be the bane of rush down characters imo. Spectral does seem a bit risky but if you pay close attention, Ermac seems to have an air zod charge (?) (07:38 of the video), which will probably be extremely useful against happy jumping characters and players in general who will try and press buttons to get him off the air.
Metzos Ermac going to be returning? ;)