What's new

Combo Video - Balanced Kenshi Balance unbreakable dmg

perfectghast

Just throw it out, and hope for the best!
So I'm about to blow some minds up. READY?
The big fad going around seems to be 50/50 I'll be honest and say that I'm not the biggest fan for math. Kenshi's Balance variation isnt about that, its focused on space control and punishing. A tool thats really big in the variation is the fact that Kenshi can achieve a lot of unbreakable dmg, ITS GOING TO REQUIRE PRACTICE.

With correct spacing Kenshi can do tons of unbreakable dmg in the corner. Catch an opponent on a jump with a RK in the corner and your looking at a minimum of 20% dmg thats not breakable. A anti air RK at peak height can combo in 3x RK into Xray for 49% thats death at low health. I didn't capture the midscreen AA RK, but you can land 2x RK into TF 20% and leave them at full screen distance.

Practicing the AA RK in Corner
Example of of multi RKs in combo for extra dmg

Please feel free to develop it further :)
@Pig Of The Hut

Last edited:
I got 51% Xray combo :) I agree with you in that Kenshi has a lot of unbreakable combos and he does great damage with no bar at midscreen.

Not sure how useful is this but here's a combo I got yesterday. 31% midscreen, no bar, that quickly becomes unbreakable( i think xD pros out there can confirm/debunk). It's also safe if it lands on block if you don't follow up on RK.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
That scaling will most likely change but this is great

Balanced IMO is far the best

I really need to make a guide on it soon
I'm really Enjoying Kenshi in this game, strongly recomended to those who like to play footsies or zoning, Kenshi feels like a good bridge to play all other characters in the game.

Balanced does seem to have the best tools tbh and most utility. RK is great antiair tbh and you can follow up on it without enemy hitting the ground also for a lot of unbreakable dmg. Something possesed and kenjutsu would struggle due to lack of tools for it.

Guess it isn't called "balanced" for no reason ;)

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Really? You think Balanced > Possessed? Intradesting...
I think Kenjetsu is easily the best overall variation for Kenshi. Doesn't do as much damage as the other two but it indeed the most balanced.

However, out of all the characters in the cast Kenshi's 3 variation are are some of the most diverse...making each of his play styles legit.

That scaling will most likely change but this is great

Balanced IMO is far the best

I really need to make a guide on it soon
Hey @Pig Of The Hut,
Holding on to that promise! will be waiting for that guide.

Im using Kenshi Balanced. I always see that my friends with other characters have way too much other stuff to offer. Sometimes i get mad, and say im switching characters, but i cannot stop using Kenshi, Always come back to him (no homo).

My question is, do you think that a new player like me who still doesnt manage to hit all those combos you guys are posting on youtube... Has a chance of defeating characters like Scorpion and Takeda which have arsenals that include single button overhead hits, air specials, teleporting,spears that leave you stunned and even unblockables in a single variation?

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey @Pig Of The Hut,
Holding on to that promise! will be waiting for that guide.

Im using Kenshi Balanced. I always see that my friends with other characters have way too much other stuff to offer. Sometimes i get mad, and say im switching characters, but i cannot stop using Kenshi, Always come back to him (no homo).

My question is, do you think that a new player like me who still doesnt manage to hit all those combos you guys are posting on youtube... Has a chance of defeating characters like Scorpion and Takeda which have arsenals that include single button overhead hits, air specials, teleporting,spears that leave you stunned and even unblockables in a single variation?
I still use him I got second at a local last night

Beat Saltface Cassie and forever king KUNG Jin but he beat me back in grand finals

Videos posted in beard thread post 4

I can't ever leave Kenshi

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
I got 51% Xray combo :) I agree with you in that Kenshi has a lot of unbreakable combos and he does great damage with no bar at midscreen.

Not sure how useful is this but here's a combo I got yesterday. 31% midscreen, no bar, that quickly becomes unbreakable. It's also safe if it lands on block if you don't follow up on RK.

hello what is the button combination for this?