What's new

Kano EXsleeper Combo execution video

BDMao88

Filthy Casual

I created this video to help anyone trying to do Kano's B2,F1,ex knife, ball and having trouble with the ball. This is a very good combo to know since people often sleep or in general as a overhead if you can pull it off. Kano's highest percentage without meter for this combo is 21% doing B2,F1,upball, so getting an additional 11% with meter is definitely worth it!!!

What I would do is do the b2,f1,ex knife input as fast as possible and then do a relaxed 1..2..3..ball this helped me greatly. It's pretty hard to calm yourself mid combo and count slowly to 3 but you get use to it and eventually you don't need to count since you can concentrate on where the knife is about to hit your opponent is exactly when you should be doing the ball input.

If you hit confirm b1 then the count will be just 1..2..ball.

I hope seeing the repetition of this combo helps some of you since this is a very valuable combo that can be very rewarding.

Thanks to "" I$AAC presents The Black Dragon Files: Kano. " for which I saw the combo.

OmyMk

Noob
Too bad it takes like forever for that overhead to come out. Any setups for the overhead other than that risky 50-50 after an air throw?
I think from the right distance towards corner, it can be done with regular knives.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
whenever I land this combo online it feels sooooooooooo good

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Too bad it takes like forever for that overhead to come out. Any setups for the overhead other than that risky 50-50 after an air throw?
I think from the right distance towards corner, it can be done with regular knives.
I know it takes a long time which is why it's pretty much only used on sleepers, I couldn't show someone laying down in training mode.

Yes you can do it near the corner for 28% with a regular knife, but if you're to close the knife will go under them. I find this WAY to risky since you need to know the exact spot for the distance otherwise the knife or ball won't connect leaving you at 12% or 19% which you could of easily gotten a 21% meterless.

Flagg

Noob
I play 100% on a stick now and for some reason I find Kano ball freaking hard to do, especially mid air ones, and the amount of times I throw a knife and ball comes out drives me crazy!

I'll need to practice this in the lab to be comfortable with it.

I guess if you start this with a jp and they are blocking, B2F1 into ex knife is safe on block?

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
I play 100% on a stick now and for some reason I find Kano ball freaking hard to do, especially mid air ones, and the amount of times I throw a knife and ball comes out drives me crazy!

I guess if you start this with a jp and they are blocking, B2F1 into ex knife is safe on block?
I don't like sticks, but when I have toyed with them and just like a xbox joystick I could just quickly hit it right,left right and it would do the ball.

It should be safe on block.

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander

Flagg for fuck sake hit confirm it saves meter and your life

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
It would be great if this could could be done mid combo
haha Could you imagine doing f3,b2, 212, into this combo? would be insane.

I tested it out just to be sure haha, the ex knife is to slow after b2 f1, but if you do a upball instead of knife you get 33%

f3b2,212,b2f1, upball 33%

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
haha Could you imagine doing f3,b2, 212, into this combo? would be insane.

I tested it out just to be sure haha, the ex knife is to slow after b2 f1, but if you do a upball instead of knife you get 33%

f3b2,212,b2f1, upball 33%
Its his most 2nd most damaging with a JP with 36%

had you been able to do it it would probably be around 45%

Plop

Noob
How viable is this combo online? I find Kano's combos to be some the most un-onlinefriendly in the game. Also, B2 has really surprising range. Its reaches almost jump distance. I usually land it best when it looks like its gonna whiff

Sent from my cunt using Flapatalk