What's new

Kabal vs Cyblax MU

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Just looking for feedback on this MU. Any strategies that work well in this particular matchup? All feedback regarding how individuals deal w this MU is appreciated.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Why is this match supposedly better as Cyblax than robo? I know the net goes under iagbs, but Kabal still outzones him hard. And the teleport is safe but Kabal has several mids that he can check Cyblax with for free pressure. I dont really play Cyblax so I'm just curious about it. Imo Robo Cyrax's damage and ability to put bombs out on occassion makes him just as good as the human here.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Why is this match supposedly better as Cyblax than robo? I know the net goes under iagbs, but Kabal still outzones him hard. And the teleport is safe but Kabal has several mids that he can check Cyblax with for free pressure. I dont really play Cyblax so I'm just curious about it. Imo Robo Cyrax's damage and ability to put bombs out on occassion makes him just as good as the human here.
Not very knowledgeable about the character but i do know he has less recovery on his net, which combined with his lowered hitbox can be a pain sometimes.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
You can't zone Cyblax out like robot Cyrax cuz he ducks when he throws nets. Use IAGB's and saws sparingly to keep them off balance from getting out the bombs but dont count on them for your damage. Get to mid range and blow up their nets with ex dash. Also his teleport is much safer. You typically can't get a ful f4 nd combo on reaction like on robo, I just try and bait the teleport into a quick normal into 50/50 or 50/50 block string. Human rax does much better vs Kabal.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Human Cyrax does do better defensivly. But there is nothing better he can do offensively really. Just play 'safe', IE respect Cyrax when he needs to be respected, and you should be fine