What's new

JUPE WINS THE BORN TO FIGHT YC TOURNAMENT #4

WHAT THE HELL !!! SO CRAZY !!!SO HYPE!!! DAMN!! First of all, thanks so much to everyone has seen or participated to this fucking tourney!! I really apologize for organisation , stream , information or everything else. But just let me tell you that it's a pleasure to purpose this monthly tourney just for hype and for love of this fucking game, damn it!
So make some fucking NOISEEEEEE for the new challenger of BORN TO FIGHT and winner: el senor, el comandante:

JUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

This guy is just amazing, a game plan very solid, and a pressing so strong. GG my dude !

I would like thanks especially those fucking players too for making us honor to give a big show :

MR STB AQUARY: damn son,sonya blade/jacqui, nice job really

MR Nivek from Greece: WAAAA Raidennnn mother f*** !!!Master of come back!!You're so amazing bro, if raiden could come alive again like jason with 3% of life, you shall kill us all. GG

MR ATTTT Solid: this guy is a fucking swindler!! But it's my bro! I love him!! What a fucking course bro!So amazing against aquary! ggs

Mr Stosn: DAMNNNNNN,WHYYYYY?????? top 3 for you, that's an obvious fact! NEXT TIME!!! SHOW US YOUR COME BACK!!

MR Irishmantis: damn son, my bad your nightmare sonya blade with 50/50 killed you!! Common bro, kick this next time!

Mr YUZUUUU ZANGA RZA: You know it! good job bro, stosn was hard but you did the best! Next time :COLLER LA PETITE, Niiaggeuh !

Mrs Lostyyyy: good job miss, really Top 8 with success.

GGs others...

I hope you liked this tourney, and you will be present next time!
BONUS INFO: we have now 4 winners of BTF! Still 4 BTF and we will purpose a big clash! surprise....

Check this fucking top 8:

1/ Jupe
2/STB MrAquary
3/Nivek
4/AT Solid
5 tie / Stosn & Irishmantis
7 tie / Yuzu RZA & LostyGirl

Challonge: http://yuzuclangaming.challonge.com/fr/BTFYC4
VOD:

Attachments

Last edited:

Mijnwop aka RZA

GrandMaster of Shirai Ryu
GGs everybody, got mopped by stosn & Irish in top 8 #FreeRZA,

and thank you everybody for watching the stream, it was hype af (y) !!