What's new

[Jun 4, 2016] HXC Gaming Presents Summer Madness - $1k Pot Bonus for MKXL (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)

Summer Madness features the top competitive fighting games in eSports. Summer Madness will be paying out $3000 in bonus pots, including $1k just for MKXL!! Pre-Register for discounts on venue fees. Sign up here www.hxcgaming.com and fill out the form at the bottom of the page!

Pre-Registration Fee $15 | Registration at the door $20

Tournament Games $10 each | $10 per Team for Smash Doubles

Check out more info below:

Pot Bonus | $1,000
Street Fighter V
Mortal Kombat XL

Pot Bonus | $250
Super Smash Bros for Wii U Singles
Super Smash Bros Melee Singles

Pot Bonus | TBD
Guilty Gear Revelator
Killer Instinct
Super Smash Bros for Wii U Doubles
Super Smash Bros Melee Doubles
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Panda X Gaming Will be streaming the following
Street Fighter V
Mortal Kombat XL
Super Smash Bros for Wii U Singles

Sponsors/Partners
Playstation
GameStop
Panda X Gaming

#Madness2016 #OKFGC #FGC

Panda x Gaming will be streaming the event, so please be sure to follow, like, and subscribe to their social media.

Summer Madness schedule.jpg

Attachments

Shawnzzy

Scrub Extraordinaire
So good to see my hometown on the front page of TYM. I hope to see some of you goons there.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Nice! I am not competing anymore, but I'll plan to show up to this to spectate and to support the local scene.

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
Glad OK is finally advertising it's tournaments in more places. I'd be there but it's only two weeks before my baby is due...so good luck everyone!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The stream schedule for Summer Madness is now live. Remember that it occurs this Saturday, so pre-registration will close soon!

Summer Madness schedule.jpg

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Props to the organizers for a well run event. Venue was spacious, nice, and clean, with a free water station and a few vendors. There was hype, enough stations to play on, and a good number of entrants for an Oklahoma tourney. Overall, I'd say that, while not the biggest, this was the best tournament I've been to in Oklahoma.