What's new

General/Other - Butcher JUMP BOP - Leatherface Butcher PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
This variation has the best brutality in the game. And I'm calling the EX jump bop the bop up. I still don't know what variation to use though. This and pretty lady look the most fun, but killer also looks great. NRS did a fantastic job with Leather.

Down 2

Noob
Definitely interested in this character because of the fast command grab. Seems to be the underrated variation right now but I think it could be the secret best one.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
The command grab looks interesting. I wonder if it sets up a 50/50 or another tic-throw guess ala MK9 cyrax...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I wonder what the utility on the two variation specific chainsaw moves is. They're both mids with decent range and they do almost the same amount of damage raw and MB'd. Hopefully one of them is safe, as I don't think the shared overhead and low specials are. The first one(where he cuts it into their side) looks fast as hell.

His normals with the hammer look waaaay faster than the others, I mean the fucking overhead string in particular, and he has one with a low in it, and a universal low string as well as the overhead jump bop and the OH and low specials. Do is a walking guessing game with considerable speed and range. That variation specific advancing mid looks especially nice. Then you got the command grab, which is the weakest command grab at base so far (only 10%) but it keeps them standing and in range for multiple of his different attacks at mid screen, and in range for all of them in the corner. Reminds of Cyrax in MK9 and Makato in SF's command grabs, more for setting things and and mind games than raw damage. I really like it, and it looks super fast as well.

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
This shit scares me. Straight up terrified, I hate characters with guessing games as strong as this. He's got the Kotal mixup game mid strings (lows and oh' mid strings that can be switched w an oh/low special to trip up), he's got a fast ass grab that if it really is the fastest cmd grab is <8f which is scary by itself, and he's got oh/low starters that both lead to full combos. Not to mention the many ways to restand you (advancing mid, sparks, grab). And if he's got good tick throws I will just shart myself, so naturally I'll use this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.