What's new

Is Sheeva dead...or just the players?

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I have yet to run into a competent Sheeva online...I know I haven't given up on her and I've leveled up with her. Do any of you guys still use her regularly? We should all plan a time to play each other and showcase our Sheeva play style. I'm very curious in seeing other's Sheeva because I've really been putting in the time and have come up with some useful tools. Just a thought...anyone? *cricket cricket*

Galactic Geek

Losing is learning; winning is succeeding.
I still use her frequently, but I'm an Xbox 360 user. It seems most players here are PS3 users... Oh well.

If you can play me on Xbox 360, my gamertag is the same as my username on here.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
*cricket cricket*
Goro beat her to death one night when she didn't want to put out.
"I have a headache and you have six other wives" didn't cut it that night to Goro. Sheeva was his favorite and most attractive wife from his point of view, and he would have none of her insolence any longer. "I have to body guard the Queen!" she would often whine to him...but no longer.

mk_pros

Banned
I have yet to run into a competent Sheeva online...I know I haven't given up on her and I've leveled up with her. Do any of you guys still use her regularly? We should all plan a time to play each other and showcase our Sheeva play style. I'm very curious in seeing other's Sheeva because I've really been putting in the time and have come up with some useful tools. Just a thought...anyone? *cricket cricket*

mate here is very surprising good sheeva beating on greats!

cheers

Pagan

Noob
Reo & Detroit are letting her win to fool everybody. Notice that she had no answer to Detroit's Shang pressure in the corner but he backed off when she got down to chip damage. Bree is a regular at MKU so they know her already.

Theme

Noob
Reo & Detroit are letting her win to fool everybody. Notice that she had no answer to Detroit's Shang pressure in the corner but he backed off when she got down to chip damage. Bree is a regular at MKU so they know her already.
Yeah I Agree lol. Watch closely.

14:22 and 14:33... Detroit just stood there, no blocking and let the predictable and easily blockable jumpin punch land and the wakeup to end the game.
Oh and notice, what kind of professional player constantly shoots fireballs when it is missing and hes getting hit constantly with the opponents projectile? Are you suppose to believe Detroit ballin lost to that? Lol....

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
It was planned and acted out. I was there when they planned it via MKU shoutbox. I just find it funny that the youtubers try so hard to sympathize with REO, and others are so offended by his language that they're "unsubscribing." REO has fanboys. lolol.

Espio

Kokomo
I use Sheeva all the time, I just haven't played the game in over a week. I would like to play some good Sheeva players though, but I hate mirror matches lol.

I also play on PS3.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
[MENTION=756]AU_IM_DIGIMON[/MENTION] and [MENTION=305]Jago[/MENTION] both have good Sheevas on PSN; give 'em an add.