What's new

IrishMantis Takes Euro Kombat #5!

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
The unstoppable Irish Fire Breathing Mantis aka @FireBreather is once again our supreme champion. While few dare to speak his name and even fewer have caught him on camera, I have sources that say this is the actual face of the legend...

Joking aside, this was a weird one. The match between Taco and Irish had to be decided by a guessing game since MKX refused to connect the two players. Some matches were laggy, some were fine. Man0 had a great showing, placing second with his onli... Hellfire scorpion. Osagri finally best his tournament nerves and had a few great games, we had some hype mirrors, salty co-commentator wba4life and Sonya downplay.

I had some issues with the PS4 cutting out some games just at the end and simply not saving few of them BUT almost all games can be found below in the playlist. Next tournament will be some time early-mid december and it will be bo5 and I will only stream winners. This is to save time, have less hassle connecting people and less downtime for players. Until then.

Brackets and full results:

http://challonge.com/eurokombat5

1st place: Firebreather90
2nd Place: Man0
3rd Place: wba4life
4th place: LLL_Taco

5th place tie: Deakins
AyaseChihaya

7th place tie: RyuKazuya
Asodimazze

9th place tie: Osagri
Blackfiction
WamZlay
Laidback1

13th place tie: LowTierNRS
ll-Ma0Rii-lI
mike_kiddo
Octagon | JerQ_Q

Playlist:

@FireBreather @MAN0 @rubmytaco @Ayase Chihaya @RyuKazuya @Asodimazze @Osagri @Wam-Zlay @LaidbackOne @JerQ_Q

If you know wba4life, Deakins, Blackfiction, LowtierNRS, Ma0ri, Mike_Kiddo's TYM names please tag.

Attachments