What's new

Injustice Wishlist (Not Character Related!)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Post what you want in this game. Do not post a character wishlist please.

Training Mode:

Record the dummy option
- A feature that SF4 has where you can record the AI/Computer dummy doing something and it will play it back so you can learn how to beat or defend against something. This is a crucial feature that was missing from MK9.

Trail Mode:

Again something SF4 has, but also MKvsDC had. A mode where you have a bunch of combos for each character and you have to complete them to move on to the next one. This will help people at all levels learn combos and new possibilities for combos.

Online:

Lobbies. Like KoTH in MK9. Just please make them less gimmicky, and less laggy. We don't need anything special for the lobbies, just the ability to watch the other people fight while we wait our turn.

Good Netcode. Please, this is the most important thing. You can do it NRS!

Those are the most important things I can think of right now. Post up!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
-Earlier KOF's actually had a PROGRAMMABLE training mode where you actually program the moves frame by frame and stuff. Macros I think they were called.

Something like that would be soooooo good for practice mode.

-Ability to play music stored on the system (ps3 version of MK can't do this but 360 can ;_; )

-In-disc unlockable costumes

-CHALLENGING AI

-Ability to record and save matches both offline and online

I'd think of more but this is all I can think of.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
On that note, they should take online play into account when designing moves, so we don't get things like Raiden's teleport or Reptile's dash.

Reedoms

Noob
I think they may already be doing it but I would love for the Challenge Tower in this game be certain story arcs from either JLA or JLI. It would be really cool to replay through some of my favorite stories.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I know in todays gaming world, this will almost never happen, but instead of DLC alt costumes, I would like the oldschool style where you had to unlock them via single player or under certain conditions. I really just dislike the nickel and diming approach to this that has become the "norm".

Also, NO UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS! Have them already unlocked! We don't want to have to spend 10 hours completing story mode just to unlock Superman.

GuamoKun

I think they may already be doing it but I would love for the Challenge Tower in this game be certain story arcs from either JLA or JLI. It would be really cool to replay through some of my favorite stories.
Mission 426: It's all in the Wrist!

Use only Crowbar moves with Joker to defeat Nightwing!

am I a bad person for thinking this

But that does sound like a nifty idea.

It'd be nice if they have alternate character skins that literally just change apperance.

Like Sinestro alt for Green Lantern. They virtually play the same but his constructs are yellow and of course its Sinestro lol. Robin alt for Nightwing...Bizarro alt for Supes...Donna Troy for WW...but thats just wishful thinking.

lets eee.

1) P4A/TTT2/SC5 level netcode

2) A training mode like Marvel or P4A. So I can record/replay opponent's action. Able to reset training mode position with just start+select. Able to reset positions to corner if I hold left or right +Start/select like marvel and p4a.

3) no input bug

4) working trades and hitbox/hurtbox

5) Please no a million Option selects. Option selects are ok, but not when you can do one where it covers like 3/4 of the options available to you. Things like crouch tech is fine.

6) no dial-a-combo or a lot less of it. I want to be able to hit confirm my attacks rather than dial and pray the first attack hit. Creates a more reaction based gameplay.

7) No 100% "resets". They aren't resets if they work 100% of the time.

8) No one side advantage. One corner advantage I can deal with, but not one where its like "I chose player 1 suck it".

9) PLEASE DEAR GOD do not have the input leniency when MK9 first came out. There is no reason why motion inputs after a button press should = special coming out.

10) No millions of cutscene. A 5 sec cinematic super that happens once every 2-3 games is fine. Not one that happens every single round.

Those are the 10 I can think off the top of my head.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I know in todays gaming world, this will almost never happen, but instead of DLC alt costumes, I would like the oldschool style where you had to unlock them via single player or under certain conditions. I really just dislike the nickel and diming approach to this that has become the "norm".

Also, NO UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS! Have them already unlocked! We don't want to have to spend 10 hours completing story mode just to unlock Superman.
In a interview they said there would be no unlockable characters, and would focus on other things for secrets.
I'm sure Injustice will be like MK and have an alt costume to unlock for every character. But ya the DLC stuff is coming, its not really up to NRS anyway, WB as whole is really bad with this stuff, what they did with Lego batman 2 and Arkham city is just hilarious. Still better then midway...

RagingNight

3 They know what caused the input bug, they couldn't patch it in MK9, but I would be shocked if it showed up in this.

4&8 Trades are in already. Hitboxes are too early to say.

5 Uh I doubt that would be a problem, MK has like 3 options selects and I doubt they were intended, then again I don't know if OS are even intended in any game.

6 There seem to be dial a combos, hopefully they make the inputs more lenient.

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
Why would anyone take the "up" button away?

Did you forget that the directional pad consists of 4 buttons?

The whole "jump button" thing was proven to be false the day people heard about it.
This is genuinely the best news I've heard all week. I apologize for my ignorance.

1. A better training mode than MK9's. I'm not asking for KOF13 and VFFS levels of features, but please give us one that resembles something that the competitive players can utilize to better their games.

2. A solid and well fleshed out roster.

3. Solid netcode. With TTT2, VFFS, P4A, DOA5 and Soul Calibur 5's netcodes being as good as they are, there is no reason why this game should have something less than stellar.

4. The option to turn off stage hazards.

VOR

Noob
This really reaching but I'm gonna go ahead and say I want a tournament worthy tag mode. Tag just gives you the option to have 2 styles in the same match, so you can overcome counterpicking and bad mu's matchups better. Plus, it's just fun and awesome. Other than that I'll just make a list.

-Less armor-based gameplay
-crazy mixups out of the dash system they have going on
- more stance switching characters than mk9 had
-no dumb characters with block advantage on ridiculously large chunks of their offense
-the gimmicks/gimmick button to be very balanced yet eye-catching
-challenging ai, doing real combos, setups etc.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
The ability to turn off all the stage gimicks and cinematics easily.

button configuration option on character select screen.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
button configuration option on character select screen.
This, but to expand on it. Have it like MK9, where it's push instead of scroll. Meaning, you go to "Hard Punch" for example, and instead of scrolling to the button you want, you can just push "A" or "X" or something. This will make button checks much faster along with them being at character select screen.

I would like a computer that learns to play characters better if a human does something better. like if a computer did kabal's ndcs that would be cool. i want to see the computer learn full bnbs, resets, and cheap gimmicks that top level players abuse to win.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I would like a computer that learns to play characters better if a human does something better. like if a computer did kabal's ndcs that would be cool. i want to see the computer learn full bnbs, resets, and cheap gimmicks that top level players abuse to win.
LOL, you want Judgement Day to happen? GTFO

Mission 426: It's all in the Wrist!

Use only Crowbar moves with Joker to defeat Nightwing!
I think you're thinking of red hood.

Good netcode is all I want. I've gotten used to sub-par practice mode so it's not a huge concern for me. Online practice mode would be nice.

Number 1 concern right now may be the stage gimmicks. Would like an option to turn them off or a stage with no gimmicks.

Better inputs for specials. This dbf and bbf nonsense is ridiculous. I'm ok with bf inputs so long as they don't fuck up footsies.

GuamoKun

I think you're thinking of red hood.

Good netcode is all I want. I've gotten used to sub-par practice mode so it's not a huge concern for me. Online practice mode would be nice.

Number 1 concern right now may be the stage gimmicks. Would like an option to turn them off or a stage with no gimmicks.

Better inputs for specials. This dbf and bbf nonsense is ridiculous. I'm ok with bf inputs so long as they don't fuck up footsies.
No I'm aware of who the joker crowbarred but having ANOTHER Batfamily character would suck ha

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Training Mode:

Record the dummy option
- A feature that SF4 has where you can record the AI/Computer dummy doing something and it will play it back so you can learn how to beat or defend against something. This is a crucial feature that was missing from MK9.

Trial Mode:

Again something SF4 has, but also MKvsDC had. A mode where you have a bunch of combos for each character and you have to complete them to move on to the next one. This will help people at all levels learn combos and new possibilities for combos.

&
-Ability to play music stored on the system (ps3 version of MK can't do this but 360 can ;_; )

-CHALLENGING AI

-Ability to record and save matches both offline and online
These things would make me so happy ;_;

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Team battles (2v2 / 4v4)
In game clan system
Balanced Tag Mode, No Scorpion assist
GGPO?
New Ranked match matchmaking system- takes far too long in MK9, everyone just plays player matches
The return of a KOTH like mode-
Netcode improvement- I'd rather not be criticized or scrutinized for playing on a wireless connection (100% signal strength)
I believe the Netcode can be improved if the reporting of player statistics in lobby are removed, and if the game chooses not to broadcast what the player is doing in the game through XBL or PSN, and, PLEASE REMOVE THE OPTION TO SPAM MESSAGES- NRS overestimated the intelligence of a lot of people....

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Has there been any mention of tag battles in this one? If so a coop tag online would be nice if the online wasn't garbage.

-Having leagues in online like starcraft did, if you get enough wins/rank then you go up, if you suck you stay in bronze league and fight noobs, if you get better you advance to silver ect. You can't tell me there isn't enough players worldwide to not have me run into TS 30-35 consistently. Instead of this crap of one match you fight someone that is 5/40 then the next match you fight someone that is 5000/500. You keep the noobs with the noobs, the mid level with themselves and once you level up you fight the higher level players.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
  • Ability to select parts of stages individually, IE Bat cave top or bottom.
  • Have Random select change stages after every rematch with out having to go to the select screen again.
  • Have the option to change stages on the rematch screen.
  • Have mirrored versions of every stage that can show up in random(helps make stage interactions more fair)
  • Color Edit mode similar to a KoF and SFxT
  • Ability to turn battle/costume damage off(seriously god damn it)
  • More lenient input timing on dial combos
  • There is frame data on specials, please have them for normals and strings as well.
  • Also not only have starting and ending frames, but +/- on block and hit.
  • Explains all the move/normal/strings properties, does it ground bounce, is it high, is cancelable.
  • A tutorial that goes over EVERYTHING you can ever possibly want to know about a fighting game.
  • Normal natural inputs for moves.
  • Toggle to turn off the cinematic throws.