What's new

Injustice Pre-Order Dilemma

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Ok guys, so I have a problem. I pre-ordered injustice and have it partially paid off. I really would like to have it on release date but I also opted for the Battle Edition which is a little more expensive. I would like the Battle Edition because it comes with a nice fight stick and I figured it would be a great time to switch from pad since I am an xbox player and every tournament I have ever attended, I was involved in some time of controller issues lol. Problem is I dont know whether I should just downgrade and just pay for the game only to have it on release or keep the upgrade and get a fight stick included but not have it on release. Im really torn, what should I do guys?

Wait for the battle edition and rent it right the regular edition right when it comes out? just play story/starlabs while you wait for the stick and once you get it, then get in the lab and start actually training

thats what id do

BigMilk

How much more money do you need for the battle edition?
About 120 lol. its about 160 total after taxes and i have paid only 40
Get the game, buy a Mad Catz SE, mod with Sanwas when you get money. Bam.
How much do those usually run? Mind you the reason i am so sold on Battle Edition is because I get practically get a stick for 100 bucks. From my knowledge they are usually more expensive than that, but I may be wrong.
Wait for the battle edition and rent it right the regular edition right when it comes out? just play story/starlabs while you wait for the stick and once you get it, then get in the lab and start actually training

thats what id do
This just might be the answer I'm looking for

Glad to be of help lol, that way you can screw around and get a feel for the system and see which characters you like by messing with them all a bit, and before you get too comfortable with anything you'll get your stick and start learning for reals. Lemme know how it works out for you if you go that route :)

Plus you wont be going through 24 chapters of story mode (24 diff chars) with constantly changing inputs and really really confusing yourself with the stick you're already going to be new at. Just makes sense to me

BigMilk

Glad to be of help lol, that way you can screw around and get a feel for the system and see which characters you like by messing with them all a bit, and before you get too comfortable with anything you'll get your stick and start learning for reals. Lemme know how it works out for you if you go that route :)

Plus you wont be going through 24 chapters of story mode (24 diff chars) with constantly changing inputs and really really confusing yourself with the stick you're already going to be new at. Just makes sense to me
No probs, appreciate the feedback.