What's new

INJUSTICE: GAU Ultimate Edition now on Steam for pre-order, save 10% now

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Coming November 12th to Steam is the INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition. This is the complete version of the game, plus all 40+ characters skins, 6 DLC characters and 60 S.T.A.R. Labs missions.

The offer to get your copy of INJUSTICE on Steam ends on the 12th, so hurry and pre-order it at the link below! ($44.99 from $49.99)

injall.png
Credit: MKServer

Attachments

FromDc

Master Of Defensive Laning
steam:35£ 10%off full price :£40

game retail pc version:£30

someone please explain why the digtal version cost more then the retail

Tim Static

Adminerator
You guys do realize (unless your buying it for a different console/PC) the idea of the Ultimate Edition isn't meant for us? Its a way companies get people to buy the game who haven't yet without making them have to buy the DLC too. This isn't being marketed to you.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
You guys do realize (unless your buying it for a different console/PC) the idea of the Ultimate Edition isn't meant for us? Its a way companies get people to buy the game who haven't yet without making them have to buy the DLC too. This isn't being marketed to you.
So why is it been posted on tym? I dont think theres anyone here that doesnt have injustice already otherwise they wouldnt be here.

Tim Static

Adminerator
So why is it been posted on tym? I dont think theres anyone here that doesnt have injustice already otherwise they wouldnt be here.
Why wouldn't it be?

We support NRS & its games. The more games they sell, the better things are for the future for us & their games. Thats a win/win. Also, we do get new members everyday & maybe some people haven't gotten the game yet. My post was directed not just to those who were complaining or posting in this thread but to anyone who has already purchased the game & at the very least, the DLC characters. Either way, we support NRS & when stuff like this is happening, we'll do our part to spread the word to as many people as we can.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
I don't own it lol. And this is exactly what I have been waiting for, now I don't have to worry about DLC, I will be starting to actually learn the game with the latest patch, and it is still less than the retail price of the game at launch.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Ultimate Edition on consoles, including disc manufacture, printing, shipping, case, physical medium = $40

Digital download with no shipping, no art, no box, no disc, no physical medium = $45 at special price.

ILL TAKE TEN!!!

Sami

Noob
Hi, apparently I don't exist either. Bought the game on 360, borrowed friend's 360, played it, stopped playing (sold game and had to return 360), anxiously awaiting the PC version which is what I wanted it on to begin with.