What's new

Injustice EVO Champ, SonicFox to start online training: "Tails of Traits in Training!"

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Tails (pun) of Traits in Training is pretty much a stream I have been thinking about starting ever since I won EVO.
Here's the basic rundown:
1. This stream is for players who are looking to level up with their character or mechanics. This means novice newbies or even "OK/Advanced" players are allowed to play as well.
2. I will play every single person that signs up and will go to online practice with them. So say we did a FTx, I'll look at everything you are doing and explain in online training. Players who are brand new to the game, I will take you straight to online practice. I don't mind playing for 10 minutes to 2 hours with said opponent (unless there's a line of course.)
3. I want to try and level up the community as a whole! I know how to use everybody (my HG and Bane are pretty shaky lol) and I will teach you tech about said character. I'll discuss MUS with you and how to be a generally better player!
I don't have an official schedule, but I am able to play whenever usually! I want to aim for 10 people a day to train though. I am almost 9/10 available really late at night unless my brother is on. My PSN is SonicFox5000 and ill eventually do this for Xbox as well once I figure out how to stream Xbox and get DLC.
So I wonder is anybody in the community interested in this idea? Sign up in this thread if you are!

*Note: Signups may vary from requests on twitter mku etc.
Edit: ALL ONLINE TRAINING SESSIONS TAKE PLACE INSIDE THE WAYNE MANOR. THIS IS WHERE THE FOX AWAITS.

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited:

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
I'd really like to learn the Batgirl mu with Bane. I've been told it's a 5-5 but I struggle vs her. oNe87_muscles I'll be on sometime in the next 3 weeks very busy at the moment though

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Reserved sign up list (PSN)
1. brianthebeast1
2. Mfkaoz---> DONE
3. KT8voices/ Nugget_Fries STANDBY
4.iiKINGBBD
5.Grave_Intent DONE
3.thegabstandard
4.tony at home
5. VGMTHEVAGABOND
6.UndeadJim

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I literally just ordered the game from Ebay and it SHOULD be here sometime during the week. I play MK and I'm okay at it, y'know average/slightly above average/online scrub kappa lol and I would LOVE to learn some Martian for the simple fact in the comic books, MMH was the fir- I'm tier whoring ;) I am VideoGamerHD, and I am a scumbag from the Xbox:)

mfkaoz

Banned
I have a pretty good idea of what my problems are with Shazam, but I'm definitely down to learn.
I'm free later today or whenever you want.

kaname

Noob
I'll gladly sign up. I'm in the newbie category though. My PSN account is KT8Voices (training)....or Nuggets_Fries (main). I'm free all day Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The Wednesday rotates due to my work schedule (every other Wednesday) but the other off days stay the same. Unless the wife wants to go out or something.

Only toon I can sorta play is Grundy. And by sorta I mean I can beat the other "average" newbie / gamer.