What's new

Injustice Camera Hack on PC - See gameplay and backgrounds like never before by Enigma642

You may remember the MK9 camera mod from several weeks ago. The mod allowed you to explore the backgrounds and environments of the fighting areans and/or stages in the game. You were basically able to see the full artwork developed for the game for the first time.

Here is the Injustice: Gods Among Us version. I am releasing it now, and it is free for download. Requires the Steam version of Injustice with the latest updates and patches installed.

If you'd like to check out the Mortal Kombat 9 version of this hack, click here!

Download from the link below:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2775g9j8j332oq3/Injustice_Free_Camera.zip

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Oh, so now we're gonna look at martian's ass if we get bored of his junk. It's an option I guess.

Found something kind of cool. Choose harley as player 1 on jokers asylum, activate the camera mod and do the stage transition. Wait til it's over and turn the mod off, the lights will be turned off but any of her gun attacks emit light. The light will eventually turn on but it looks super cool for a minute. I guess you can choose anybody but it's pretty rad looking with harley. I guess a light trigger doesn't get activated properly or something.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
that 1st-person angle on that flying dildo intractable in the air-port stage was worth the watch....

Most definitely. At the very least I will look into it and see if it is doable.
Right on! I just have some quick questions. Out of curiosity, would it possible to set up a camera that tracks character movement no matter how close/far you have the camera zoomed in/out from the characters, & regardless of camera angle too? Also, do you know if you can map the camera to the first person perspective of the character you are playing with? I would love to see such features if you ever got the chance to look into this. Thanks again man!

Right on! I just have some quick questions. Out of curiosity, would it possible to set up a camera that tracks character movement no matter how close/far you have the camera zoomed in/out from the characters, & regardless of camera angle too? Also, do you know if you can map the camera to the first person perspective of the character you are playing with? I would love to see such features if you ever got the chance to look into this. Thanks again man!
I looked into this, and I was able to get the camera rotation to follow the players. The problem is, the camera is jerky, and it is a lot more noticeable when it is auto-following the players.

The jerkiness is due to the camera coordinates being controlled independently of the game engine. In order to smooth out the camera, I need to figure out how to track how much time has passed, and adjust the amount of movement based on how many frames have been rendered.

I haven't quite figured it out yet. But until the camera smoothness issue is solved, I probably won't be able to implement your ideas :(

In order to smooth out the camera, I need to figure out how to track how much time has passed, and adjust the amount of movement based on how many frames have been rendered.
Can you elaborate on this a little more? I would like to help you in figuring this out, even though I may not have the knowledge you do on the matter. If it's a logical problem though, maybe I too can help you in thinking of some resolve.

At any rate, we really appreciate your efforts on the mods. Thanks a million.

Can you elaborate on this a little more? I would like to help you in figuring this out, even though I may not have the knowledge you do on the matter. If it's a logical problem though, maybe I too can help you in thinking of some resolve.

At any rate, we really appreciate your efforts on the mods. Thanks a million.
I ended up getting it to work by implementing a delay. It works pretty well...almost as well as NRS's built in auto-cam functionality.

MK version has been updated and released. I'll add this functionality to the Injustice version soon.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/esbow1cxb6b1ofj/MK9_Free_Look_Camera.zip

First person player cam mode probably isn't going to happen. I would need to find a way to accurately track the player's head position and rotation, and finding those coordinates is like a needle in a hay stack. I could use the player's xyz coordinates in space, and then offset to move up to the head, but that would have to be adjusted based on the player's height. It sounds simple, but all of this involves complex math, formulas, and the ability to find the the needed data in memory. I think it could be done, but it would take a lot of work.

Last edited:
Awesome man!! Thank you for this! I'll try it out and let you know how it works on my end. And no worries about the first person mode. I'm just grateful you were able to achieve this. Great work! :D