What's new

If sheeva was straight up top to mid tier...

Not mad at you. It's the negativity that I find insulting. And let's face it, as long as fighting games have more than one character, there is always going to be a "low tier".
i can respect that, and i respect trying to make something considered low and changing ppls mine, for the fact i use rain.

If someone discovered some broken shit with her that would put her in top tier,Im pretty sure we'd see much more of her regardless of her looks or play style.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Wouldn't it be cool if Sheeva had a special that gave her a hit of mobile armor for a few seconds, sort of like rain or Quan Chi's boost moves?

1. NRS "put" her in. she is a part of the trilogy and damned well deserves a place in the re-telling. and she has fans, few as they may be. quit disrespecting them by trolling this thread and trashing their main.
2. she was plenty popular in mk3/umk3. she'd be popular here too if she was top tier, as the tier whores would flock to her. not because they like her, just because it would be an easy way to win. just like now with the current crop of popular characters. the proof? scorpion and sub zero are arguably the most popular and famous characters in mk history. you wouldn't know it judging from this game. coincidentally, neither is a top tier character.
3. popularity should dictate who got in the game? strange coming from somebody who mains a non mk, guest character and a DLC character who was never part of the original trilogy. or who would have bo rai cho, one of the least popular mk characters ever (even though i like him).

agree

I never fully understand the strategy NRS followed with picking the DLC characters.
Which does not mean I don't like 'em.

In fact I love Rain, and like Skarlet.
I also purchased Kenshi but didn't like his playstyle.

I did not purchased Freddy.

thanks
- NiceGuyAut

peachyO

Noob
bro get ur facts straight before u try to back sheeva up, that bitch was never popular, and even if she was top tier in this game i wouldnt main her, simply because she has an ugly design and her play style just doesnt appeal to me, like denzell said she wasnt even good in the old games and really doesnt serve a purpose in the sorry line, shes just a henchmen, goro was always more popular, so u telling me skarlet is a non mk character? Because thats who i main buddy, obviously u got ur users mixed up, if ur talking about freddy then u would know if u actually followed me that, that is my pocket character. Even sheeva users know that she sucks ass lol, NRS would never make her top tier and i doubt we will be seeing her down the line in future mk games so that 4 armed scumbag can hang it up, i mean its necessarily a diss to the sheeva users but more so the character itself, i mean why use her when u know ur just fighting a uphill battle i mean its koo to use her if u just playing casually but if u wanna win competitively thts not the way to go. And why not have bo rai cho when he is the teacher of lui kang? He was fun as hell to play with in the 3d mk days. Hes far from the least popular char ever created be serious smh.
excuse you, my facts are completely straight. skarlet IS a new character and was not a part of the storyline. i never said she wasn't an MK character, stop hallucinating. of course i don't follow you buddy, but your avatar tells me exactly who you main. skarlet (the dlc character i mentioned) and/or a guest character (freddy), just as i said. btw skarlet is just a henchman too, as are reptile, baraka, ALL the lin kuei ninjas, noob, ermac, quan chi, shang tsung, and essentially anyone who isn't shao kahn, sindel, or raiden. do you really want to take the position that henchman status should be a determinant of who is in a game?

if sheeva, a legitimate member of the trilogy, doesn't deserve to be in the game, then logically, certainly your two don't either. as far as ugly design, that is just your opinion. i love her design and so do others. bo rai cho being "fun as hell" is also just an opinion; there are many players who did not find him enjoyable at all. "NRS would never make her top tier"....again, your opinion. please stop presenting your opinions as fact.

that you wouldn't main her is fine. that you seem to hate her is fine too. but "scumbag", "sucks ass LOL" is negative and does not contribute anything but negativity to the thread. and no disrespect to you, but posts like yours are part of what keeps sheeva's forums desolate. nobody can start a thread regarding her, it seems, without sheeva haters derailing it. all five (according to you) of her fans deserve their character to be debated as respectfully as any other character. i wish people would understand. being a sheeva main is hard enough as it is without having to deal with the barrage of negativity that always infects her threads. speaking of which, do as you will, i am finished responding to this nonsense...

If someone discovered some broken shit with her that would put her in top tier,Im pretty sure we'd see much more of her regardless of her looks or play style.
DEFINITELY!! maybe next MK!!
Sheeva is alway bad in every mk. I don't think sheeva will ever be made good.
sadly i don't believe NRS grasps how to make a really good grappler. sheeva has all the liabilities of a boss (wonky hitbox, slow everything, short combos) but none of the strengths (high damage, mobile armor, less damage suffered than regular characters). crap, even if just her f3 and b2 low starters were 1/3 faster and no other changes were made, i'd be happy. only hope is that NRS notices her (and other low tier characters) glaring absence on the competitive scene and makes the needed adjustments to make her a contender!! i hope and wait and wish...