What's new

I have given a name to my Pain...and it is Kano

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Hello everyone,

I main ermac and I got eliminated from my first local tournament by a Kano player (still got 4th out of 15 :D).

I was wondering if anybody wants to play practice games. I know Online and Offline cannot be compared but I just wanna get an idea of what I could do against him.

XBL: KLNDR3D

cheers

who got the awesome Batman(1989) reference in the title :D

Although I think I already have somewhat of an idea of his tactics, but could you enlighten us on what exactly you had trouble with against this Kano?

Ermac can hold his own against Kano fairly well imo. Both telekinetic attacks have huge priority (and distance) against his strings which may force him to start a turtling war (which you can still hold your own with fireballs/ a nicely timed teleport into a combo of your choosing).

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
I know Sub-Zero pisses me off every time I play against him with Kano, one time though he woke up with ice clone an on reaction I did ex upball and it was the KO hit, omg felt good

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Hello everyone,

I main ermac and I got eliminated from my first local tournament by a Kano player (still got 4th out of 15 :D).

I was wondering if anybody wants to play practice games. I know Online and Offline cannot be compared but I just wanna get an idea of what I could do against him.

XBL: KLNDR3D

cheers

who got the awesome Batman(1989) reference in the title :D
I play Kano exclusively and I would be happy to spar with you as soon as I get my 360 back (maybe a week or so). And I totally got your reference. Very nice!

OZombiePenguinO

Garbage, bro
I live in Toronto, and I main Kano. So yeah, I'll play you any time. In fact, I was just eliminated by an Ermac player in a tournament today LMAO so win-win