What's new

I grew up a little today

CD jr

Noob
Please take the time to read this its important to me. Today at the gym i was approach by 2 dudes that recognize me for my injustice background(crazy right) and told me that they learn a lot about superman because of me and learned how to do his combos by watching my videos. Today i realized that it is true and i have an impact on people without knowing it and my words carry a lot of weight. What im trying to say is that now i truly realized i fucked up by bashing injustice when i have people out there that look up to me and that i dont even know off. I want to take this time to apologize again to the inj community and to NRS for my stupidity and childishness. I burned a lot of bridges with my actions, people like boon and hector unfollowed me on twitter which are 2 of the people that i respect the most in the gaming scene and that i really hurt but i deserved it. I wont act like this ever again with any company not only NRS but i have shitted on iron galaxy multiple times too and i want to apologize to them too. My msg to the players is dont do what i did and fuck up your chances with these companies cause look because of all the damage i have done im 100% sure i will never get called to test any NRS game anymore which makes me sad cause boon confirmed players will be called to test again but hey it is what it is. Also im retiring for a while and wont be going to ceo, mlg, or evo because money is tight and have no sponsors at the moment but i might get a job at tmobile soon so by like summer jam i should be back on my feet and compete again if not by the time you KI season 2 drops i should be back. Anyways sorry again guys enjoy your games no matter what no one says even if they are top players play what you like. I grew up a little today.

Last edited:
Please take the time to read this its important to me. Today at the gym i was approach by 2 dudes that recognize me for my injustice background(crazy right) and told me that they learn a lot about superman because of me and learned how to do his combos by watching my videos. Today i realized that it is true and i have an impact on people without knowing it and my words carry a lot of weight. What im trying to say is that now i truly realized i fucked up by bashing injustice when i have people out there that look up to me and that i dont even know off. I want to take this time to apologize again to the inj community and to NRS for my stupidity and childishness. I burned a lot of brides with my actions, people like boon and hector unfollowed me on twitter which are 2 of the people that i respect the most in the gaming scene and that i really hurt but i deserved it. I wont act like this ever again with any company not only NRS but i have shitted on iron galaxy multiple times too and i want to apologize to them too. My msg to the players is dont do what i did and fuck up your chances with these companies cause look because of all the damage i have done im 100% sure i will never get called to test any NRS game anymore which makes me sad cause boon confirmed players will be called to test again but hey it is what it is. Also im retiring for a while and wont be going to ceo, mlg, or evo because money is tight and have no sponsors at the moment but i might get a job at tmobile soon so by like summer jam i should be back on my feet and compete again if not by the time you KI season 2 drops i should be back. Anyways sorry again guys enjoy your games no matter what no one says even if they are top players play what you like. I grew up a little today.
Been bitching you on Twitter forever about dis, good shit.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Please take the time to read this its important to me.

Today at the gym i was approach by 2 dudes that recognize me for my injustice background(crazy right) and told me that they learn a lot about superman because of me and learned how to do his combos by watching my videos. Today i realized that it is true and i have an impact on people without knowing it and my words carry a lot of weight. What im trying to say is that now i truly realized i fucked up by bashing injustice when i have people out there that look up to me and that i dont even know off.

I want to take this time to apologize again to the inj community and to NRS for my stupidity and childishness. I burned a lot of brides with my actions, people like boon and hector unfollowed me on twitter which are 2 of the people that i respect the most in the gaming scene and that i really hurt but i deserved it. I wont act like this ever again with any company not only NRS but i have shitted on iron galaxy multiple times too and i want to apologize to them too.

My msg to the players is dont do what i did and fuck up your chances with these companies cause look because of all the damage i have done im 100% sure i will never get called to test any NRS game anymore which makes me sad cause boon confirmed players will be called to test again but hey it is what it is.

Also im retiring for a while and wont be going to ceo, mlg, or evo because money is tight and have no sponsors at the moment but i might get a job at tmobile soon so by like summer jam i should be back on my feet and compete again if not by the time you KI season 2 drops i should be back. Anyways sorry again guys enjoy your games no matter what no one says even if they are top players play what you like. I grew up a little today.
formatted so not wall of text (assuming he typed from phone.)

gdf

Noob
Don't let it get you down man, you have a good head on your shoulders, and have held yourself accountable. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll come back as a strong positive force in the FGC.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.

am glad you finally see it this way, you know better than most how much weight you hold in the community, sheit i have much less weight than you do and i experience this stuff over XBL msgs. i can imagine if one day i started bashing the flash how my "fans" would take it. sometimes its hard to see yourself from others shoes, and am still not used to the notion of being at the top of anything or popular at all, am glad you did this doe, them feels man.

CD jr

Noob
Even though I think it's cool that you apologized, you are still entitled to your opinion as a person.

At times I feel like in the end only empathy is left, even when we choose to disagree on things.
true but i went overboard. i bashed the game so bad i wanted it to die which was wrong of me.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
What are you talking about?! Injustass sti1l suckz n0 hyp3 gTFo :DOGE

Jk, I'm sure everyone's willing to help get NRS back on your side man

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
In my honest opinion when i saw your streams you bashed Injustice HARD and i always wondered why, its nice that you apologized but i still don't know what caused you to bash to game so hard.