What's new

Hunter Pence shares his thoughts about Mortal Kombat X w/ KindaFunnyGames

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
By now, it's a pretty well-known thing that Major League Baseball star Hunter Pence of the San Francisco Giants is a pretty damn big NetherRealm Studios fan. He plays Green Arrow in Injustice and now we find that his favorite character is Kabal in Mortal Kombat. He was recently invoted along with KindaFunnyGames to play Mortal Kombat X.

In this video, Hunter Pence gives his thoughts on all aspects of the game that have been announced so far, including the Faction War online. Check it out below:

*Also, you'll notice Hunter is sporting the "Kaballin'" t-shirt originally made by @michaelangelo . Well, after speaking with Michaelangelo - if there was a demand for this shirt again, he said he would look into getting them made again! So, if you'd like to get one of these shirts, comment below and tag (@michaelangelo ) below!*

Attachments

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Wonder if that Kabal shirt is trying to say something lol. He seems really cool and friendly, Im a hardcore Yankee fan but Hunter's really cool!

Kaballin lmao....I don't recall his MK gameplay but his Injustice seemed impressive, like he knew what he was doing.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Wonder if that Kabal shirt is trying to say something lol. He seems really cool and friendly, Im a hardcore Yankee fan but Hunter's really cool!

Kaballin lmao....I don't recall his MK gameplay but his Injustice seemed impressive, like he knew what he was doing.
Yeah.. Hunter seems like a cool guy to kick it with.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
FUCK I HOPE NOT
lol, not a fan of Kabal eh? I hear ya, I said the same about KL at first but if I had to guess if Kabal makes it back I doubt he'll have his dash bs in every style, and they need to get RID of his dash cancel, take that away and nothing to exploit, that fucker commits to a dash it's either blocked and punished or not blocked. No dash cancel frame trap lame shit again and i'm fine. lol

Hunter Pence play with well known pitcher named Madison Bumganer Mad Bum I live in same city as Mad Bum ,really Cool see Pence being MK player you would think he would throw big MK10 torney if he reallky like Mk if I win the lottery lol I would have hugh MK9 and Mk10 torney in little old townGranite Falls NC

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
I think the most important thing to take away from this is that Hunter Pence has had early access to the game and needs to be banned from tournaments for AT LEAST 3 months after the game comes out.
It's only fair.

I think the most important thing to take away from this is that Hunter Pence has had early access to the game and needs to be banned from tournaments for AT LEAST 3 months after the game comes out.
It's only fair.
Should be the case, and people who test the game shouldn't ever be allowed to play in tournament, that way they are focusing on the sanctity of balance and have no ulterior motive.nbut in hunter's case he can go ahead because he is a noob and is great pr