What's new

Tech How to link a Jump Punch into XRAYS

By inputting 3 as soon as possible after a jump punch, and canceling it out with L2+R2, it results in the jump in punch being linked into the xray, and without 3 coming out.

This is useful for all characters since xrays are unbreakable.

I left the button log on so that you can see how i am inputting it

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Great, another thing that stick players can't do that pad players can with their shortcut buttons.

Seriously NRS, fix it so there are no differences between the shortcut buttons and pressing the actual buttons used to do the move. If you don't know what I am talking about, try to do a forward dash and throw with Mileena or Cyber Sub using 1+3, then try it with your precious "throw" button. SMH

I hope this isn't a problem in Injustice ... colt hecterrific ^^

Enenra

Go to hell.
Great, another thing that stick players can't do that pad players can with their shortcut buttons.

Seriously NRS, fix it so there are no differences between the shortcut buttons and pressing the actual buttons used to do the move. If you don't know what I am talking about, try to do a forward dash and throw with Mileena or Cyber Sub using 1+3, then try it with your precious "throw" button. SMH

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

Stick suuuuuucks for MK. :p

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
This was asked somewhere else, but I want to make sure. Will opponents recover quickly enough from the JiP for Jax or Kano to land their Xrays?

Napalm 88's question, not mine.

pretty sure that jax and kano wouldn't work either because A) grabs don't connect while your opponent is still in hit stun (which they would be) or B) because the grabs are too slow

Jax and Kano missed by a few frames.

For Jax, he can make himself fall to the ground instantly after a whiffed air throw (jp~3~L2+R2)

It cancels your air time as well. So a blocked jump punch = automatic pressure everytime

Specials i've been unsuccessful at landing, but hopefully someone proves me wrong.

Other stupid thing for jax is when trying to do a jp~dash punch, you input: jp~3, df2... and somehow you end up getting, jp~2~df1.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
this game is so unexplored, new stuff is been found left and right :p wonder what else is there what we dont know. anyways nice find check :)

Air Cancels in MK9

This is just an example to show what this glitch is causing. It is leftover data from MKDC and MKA (yes this was in MKDC as well). Where pressing buttons while in the air will cause you to drop to the ground faster.

In MKA, when your jumpkick was blocked, you could mash 3 or 4 to make yourself drop sooner.
Same as MKDC with blocked UP2 or UP1

I used Jax as the example because of the noticable loft in the air after his air throw. This clearly sends the message that he is dropping much faster.

In MK9, this can be used after blocked jump in punches, to further apply pressure. JP~ac, JP~ac, etc

Hope you all enjoy.

DoctrineDark - You can do a divekick on the ground after a JP?

FOREVER KING I dont understand what to do :(

Plop

Noob
I can't see the video yet so I'm not sure i fully understand,but out of curiosity, would this glitch make something like Mileena's telekick less punishable or have i got the wrong end of the stick?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
the xray thing is useless to me unless you can make it so cages xray connects after this :( literally the only characters that cant doing anything with this info. but imagine we could find something to make it so cage can activate his xray like after a jip and have it connect everytime............that would be op. then when cage has full xray no one would evr anti air him for fear of eating %50 plus damage into nutpunch. matter of fact first guy to find tech like this for cage, i will personally have your babies (limit 2)

the xray thing is useless to me unless you can make it so cages xray connects after this :( literally the only characters that cant doing anything with this info. but imagine we could find something to make it so cage can activate his xray like after a jip and have it connect everytime............that would be op. then when cage has full xray no one would evr anti air him for fear of eating %50 plus damage into nutpunch. matter of fact first guy to find tech like this for cage, i will personally have your babies (limit 2)
Jax and Kano too.