What's new

Strategy How to getout of Reo's/Shoryuken's Corner set up with no bars

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
So I guess you can njk or throw any projectile at sub to avoid the ground freeze. Ground freeze is useless.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
NJK on reaction to an ice puddle will float you, but ANYTHING is risky because the placement of clones and the ability to cancel b2 to bait and react on everything.

Wemfs You want to avoid moving any part of your body/hitbox as much as possible because the clone will freeze you.

NJK on reaction to an ice puddle will float you, but ANYTHING is risky because the placement of clones and the ability to cancel b2 to bait and react on everything.

Wemfs You want to avoid moving any part of your body/hitbox as much as possible because the clone will freeze you.
wemfs was talking about the ground freeze set up of shoryuken. So he can throw out a projectile because you could see the ground freeze coming. You cant not cancel the ground freeze.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
wemfs was talking about the ground freeze set up of shoryuken. So he can throw out a projectile because you could see the ground freeze coming. You cant not cancel the ground freeze.
If you throw a projectile you risk your hitbox colliding with that of the clone, which is exactly what this setup is designed to make you do.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
I like how REO has done more for SZ in a few days than the SZ forum has done in months lol
That's because Tom hides his shit now because people question his set ups and he considers it trolling, so you got second rate sub zeros spreading false information. REO's setups seem a little gimmicky as well.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I like how REO has done more for SZ in a few days than the SZ forum has done in months lol
Actually, I've been doing the late jik stuff for ages (some of the people I play with don't get to see it because they play characters who can potentially destroy me for it but I use it against certain low hitbox characters very often), and I've posted about the b2 reset stuff in the corner, only off a different combo ender but to the same effect. It seems like if you don't post a video to go with it, people do not read and figure it out for themselves.

The only thing that is new to me is the groundfreeze setup and that's because I gave up on groundfreeze setups ages ago because I figured they were all gimmicks.

The stuff I really want to know about is Tom's OS clone setups but he won't share that info.

By the way, my d3 knockdown into b2 charge in the corner is tighter than Reo's version and for only a couple of % damage difference.