What's new

How to execute EN Kano Ball 100% of the time by I$AAC

I$AAC

Noob
i usually just tie a string to the left joystick and twirl the pad above my head like a cowboy.... i like your method however.
This was my original method till I started breaking ceiling fans wherever I go. This is the more house-friendly version

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I still feel there has to be some kind of tech out there for this move.
As little as its used there has to be something more there, but the armor on it feels so random sometimes.
Best use I've found so far is shitting on cyrax's net from jump distance to full screen

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wow i actually press block during the down motion. i can never get it to work if i do it that late. very nice.

same idea works for the air one as well..

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
The armor's on the starting frames, just let it go immediately; don't hold block. I don't know why they didn't bother removing the charge, if this was their remedy to make it useful, since a charged ball was 100% worthless.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
If they wanted the charged ball to do something, they should have removed the '3secs to unblockable' clause and then just make it aimable when you release block. Being able to hold up or up-back to dodge the incoming projectile would have been a decent consoloation prize for accidental exball inputs. I have a bad habit of just holding charge when I get an accidental input, hoping my opponent is retarded and tries to block. Sadly, 10 times out of 10 I'm the retarded one >_<

Flagg

Noob
I've been executing his normal roll with a backward 360 motion. forward, down, back, up, forward.

I try and do his Ex Ball by pressing block early, usually at the "down" part.

GNG Iniquity

I've been executing his normal roll with a backward 360 motion. forward, down, back, up, forward.

I try and do his Ex Ball by pressing block early, usually at the "down" part.
Just do f,d,b,f - I used to have trouble with it but that's the easiest way to do it. However, I really don't recommend doing it outside of the EX one anyways because the recovery on block is stupid. Just use knives and up ball, and when you have meter, use it for armor. Up ball should have that recovery, not horizontal ball.

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
The armor's on the starting frames, just let it go immediately; don't hold block. I don't know why they didn't bother removing the charge, if this was their remedy to make it useful, since a charged ball was 100% worthless.
no joke a charged ball should go through block.... considering armor is only on start up

GNG Iniquity

no joke a charged ball should go through block.... considering armor is only on start up
Well, it does, if you hold it for the entire duration; but nobody's going to stand there and let it charge for the entire 15 seconds or whatever ridiculous duration it takes lol

MAYBE it'd be useful after knockdown, but that's a big maybe.

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
nice i had no idea it went through block... goes to show how long i kept the block button held haha

Personaly I dont use kano ball if I dont have to (only to get out of cross up). I think your safer to get used to useing air kano ball for all uses of kano ball. useing EX on kano ball also doesn't seem worth it. Kano would need that meter for ex knive combos and his Xray. however I do find ex air ball to be useful at times.

I too think that EX Choke should have armour.