What's new

How to download MK vs. DC to x360 hard drive!

This won't fix any lag, as it only increases loading times from the disc, not network problems caused by awful net code.

People aren't really getting the original idea of the point of downloading the games to the HD.... it's not to speed up load times, it's to reduce the strain on the laser and drive.

It's for both, and fuck the laser drive I shouldn't have to care. It's their faulty product. I don't want to pay them for more HD space just so I can make sure my 360 won't crap out.

It's for both, and fuck the laser drive I shouldn't have to care. It's their faulty product. I don't want to pay them for more HD space just so I can make sure my 360 won't crap out.
Sure, you can think that, or you can think of it as a way to have the 360 play quieter.

Well, one game takes about 5 GB, you really don't need to install EVERY game... just the ones you usually play for long periods of time.

It works nice for me because I only usually own about 2 360 games at once.

Like, I have Gears 2 now... but once I beat the game on Hardcore Co-op I'm done with it and so I don't really need the HD space.

MK vs DC is downloaded onto my HD because I know I'll be playing it forever.

Regardless of the shitty product, it really was a smart move by Microsoft to include that in the new dashboard update.

Well if your laser gets messed up it's not covered by the warranty. I had to pay like $60 to get it fix'd.

Hey yeh I had to delete all my arcade games except umk3 but i can keep two games on a 20 gb HDD...(dont wanna lose Mileena Ermac and Classic Sub)Seems like I'm the only one who knows how to keep them..ha ha...Cod5 4 u QZG:p...gow2 multiplayer7.0 out of ten:(. Games to HDD a must!...It may not stop lag (we all know only 5mps or higher connection speed on its own line (no routers and shared lines) can stop lag) however matchmaking can be quicker and obviously quieter. Btw What would be the perfect gaming system?