What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs HOW DO U STANKY LEG

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Get wide then hit the dance floor. Get wired up and hit the dance floor again. Remember that you can lean with it, and you can drop with it. You can even switch it to the other leg and you can stop with it.

I did that ish one time by accident. Came in the Jacqui forums and saw that it was a hard input and I've been driving myself crazy trying to do it ever since.

Edit: Just tried it and I just did it again. That input was super quick and I was just bs'ing. This ain't even a fair input on controller haha.

MindOfKareem

Cyrax Main
Get wide then hit the dance floor. Get wired up and hit the dance floor again. Remember that you can lean with it, and you can drop with it. You can even switch it to the other leg and you can stop with it.

I did that ish one time by accident. Came in the Jacqui forums and saw that it was a hard input and I've been driving myself crazy trying to do it ever since.

Edit: Just tried it and I just did it again. That input was super quick and I was just bs'ing. This ain't even a fair input on controller haha.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
you obviously have have no idea what we're talking about
I know you're referring to her 4 u4 string. The reason I said that was I couldn't help but say that because of Netotigr saying it constantly. And he spams Jacqui so its hard not to ask for that comment IMO.

Relax don't be antagonistic about it.

FrankenCow

Kano Ballin
If you're using a pad I don't know if there's a technique similar to double tapping that could make it easier to do, but I play with a fight stick and I basically double tap it. Make sure you're hitting the 2nd 4 at the same time as the up. So it'd be 4, U+4. The idea is that you want to cancel the start up of 4 with the U+4. It's still tricky to get it though.

I've tried it on Hitbox though and could get it about 95% of the time. I could do like 3 or 4 Stanky Legs in the corner into a standing 4 with a Hitbox.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Stanky Leg is one of the best moves that Jacqui has. When I played, I never used it though for whatever reason...

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
What makes it harder on pad though? I thought that it's not much more difficult to do doubletaps on it?

If anything, if you hold it on your knees (like how some Tekken players do), you can pretty much replicate those controllers some people claim are better for that...

P.S. Yeah, I dunno. I'm just a KB masher, so there's that.

Last edited:

DeftMonk

Noob
hit 44 as fast as u can...but before you let go of the first four (right after you hit 4 the first time) begin to hold up . voila.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I spent literally an hour mashing it into my One pad and i couldnt get it to come out once.

Im picking her up regardless because Full Auto Deathstroke, but still. Not one damn time.