What's new

Help me be a part of the 24 hour rave experiment!

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
https://soundcloud.com/sober-sessions/sober-sessions-podcast-1-unethical

Need 100 plays to get shortlisted. The more over that the better.

Then they choose their 'top 10', I'm short on views, but ahead on skill (+ I'm a vinyl DJ and every1 loves 12 inches). So I need you guys to just click play and rack up the number. Likes and shares are also helpful if you have a soundcloud account.

A share on facebook goes a long way too if you wouldnt mind :D

Even if you don't listen to it all, just click the play button to increase my number, if it works out well I'll get to play infront of thousands of people and fry their brains. Have a taste of UK underground. It's a free download if you like it and want some DnB in your collection.

Last edited:

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I think I saw you post some of your stuff a month ago or so, I've been meaning to listen to it. I liked this on Soundcloud, will listen to the whole thing later when I get a better chance. Good luck. :)

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I think I saw you post some of your stuff a month ago or so, I've been meaning to listen to it. I liked this on Soundcloud, will listen to the whole thing later when I get a better chance. Good luck. :)
Thanks alot!

Bumping this thread, need 19 more views to get 100 gained in the week. So if you havent seen it already please check it out :D

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Ok....so I clicked on the link and it just started playing. I didn't actually click "play". Will this suffice as a "click" or whatever.

And lol at "Sober Sessions".

I love the UK so I'm glad to help. ;)