What's new

Tech grundys dash/dashes

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Hey guys just want to share a couple o things about solomon's dash, I've looked around and haven't seen it posted before .
grundy basically has three dashes , FF (hold) FF (release) and WCC , you may be like WTF but im gonna provide some examples off of an AA throw ..
set up 1 : AA throw dash (hold) ji2 <non crossup
set up 2 :AA throw dash (release) ji2 < cross up

set up 1 : AA throw dash dash (hold) nj < non crossup , reverses wake ups
set up 2 : AA throw dash dash (release) nj2 < crossup

his dash (release) goes a little farther than a regular and once u get it down allows for some pretty hard to read set ups , pretty much any close KD
workin on some set ups involving WC MB and see wot can be found , in my head right now are
WC MB dash ji dash (hold) and WC MB dash ji dash (release) < not tested but should have the same effect .
has anyone else noticed this ?
edit/
another use for this involves WC MB
set up 1 : WC MB dash ji dash (hold) nj 2
set up 2 : WC MB dash ji dash (release) nj2
controls how they wake up , set up 1 makes them attack right , set up 2 goes left , great for stage positioning , still testing !

Last edited:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Stack, you da man. Those mirrors were hella fun the other day. I'm never going to let you live down getting perfected in that one match though lol. :)

I need to get better at incorporating your tech. Your set-ups are on another level, bro, and I appreciate what you bring to the table for my character. Keep it up, homie!

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
What's weird about this is you would intuitively think that the FF(hold) would go further than just the FF(release) but it's the latter that crosses up and not the former. So I'm super glad you pointed this out for me so I can test it myself in the lab and incorporate it into my gameplay.

It almost reminds me of that one time I flawlessed you in the Grundy mirror. :DOGE

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
What's weird about this is you would intuitively think that the FF(hold) would go further than just the FF(release) but it's the latter that crosses up and not the former. So I'm super glad you pointed this out for me so I can test it myself in the lab and incorporate it into my gameplay.

It almost reminds me of that one time I flawlessed you in the Grundy mirror. :DOGE
hahahahahaa you win this round sir !!