What's new

Strategy - Kuatan Warrior Goro (mostly KW) Combos, Resets, Swag

Decay

King of the Bill
Not necessarily all new tech, but just a few reminders on how to maximize damage, and how to prevent people from fuzzy blocking your mixups. Resets if you have extra meter and you feel like keeping the guessing and I added a few swaggy combos at the end with crossup hitboxes and whatnot. Thanks for watching the video.

Also, I know I messed up the inputs for F214, I wrote F213 by accident and copy and pasted it in the video every time it comes out. My mistake! Enjoy the tunes :cool:

@Espio @Cage Redfield @Destroy_Scvm @juicepouch @chief713 @BunLantern @BiPolarExxpress @Metzos

Espio

Kokomo
This is really good shit. I honestly have not been using run cancelled staggers into lows or other options to throw off blocking so that was super advantageous to me cause it's something I really need to work on that I'm currently not doing.

There's so many subtle nuances that make all the difference when playing these characters and putting it all together has been a pretty fun challenge with Goro. He has so many stagger options that are plus on block or safe so it's nice to have such creative freedom.

The input reversing combos are so lolwut, which I absolutely love on principle.

Love to see good content like this.

KrstffrMunk

Bane/Black Manta/Captain Cold
Great stuff, I'll be sure to rewatch this when I decide to give Goro a shot. (Read: when a Kintaro skin is released)