What's new

Breakthrough - Goro Goro Confirmed + Mortal Kombat X Release Date Finally Announced!

T33-Kahn

Waifu, Peacock, Cutie Patootie,...
Well, we all have been waiting to hear from Mortal Kombat's design team on a release date for Mortal Kombat X, the highly-anticipated installment in their legendary fighting game series. Well, just this morning an image confirming just that was released, but that's not the only revelation coming to light. If you pre-order the game, which is apparently set to be released on April 14, 2015, you will get the chance to play as the infamous Shokan boss character, Goro!

"Crush the Kompetition!

Pre-order Mortal Kombat X to fight as Goro!

Available 4.14.15"

Source: Mortal Kombat FaceBook Page

- post edited by AK RM Blake

Last edited by a moderator:
APRIL 14TH? I WAS THINKING IT'D BE RELEASED MAY/JUNE.

YES. YES. YES. (Keeps chanting "YES")

Edit: Kinda bummed that Goro is DLC, though. Hopefully that doesn't mean he isn't in the Story Mode.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
FUCK YES. I've ALWAYS wanted goro to be a balanced playable character and not a sub boss that you can pick for shits and giggles. This is so awesome. I might even make him a secondary.

JDM

Noob
FUCKKKKK

I'm hype. I was kinda negative about Goro being playable, but fuck all that I'm hype. Just thinking about using Goro legit makes me excited. I've pre-ordered both MK9 and Injustice so I have no problem with the Pre-Order bonus. Currently my main is looking to be Scorpion and goro! :3