What's new

Godzilla (2014) Discussion Thread

ryublaze

Noob
I tried searching it on youtube and it keeps getting removed. So I guess watch it while you still can?

jaym7018

Noob
I tried searching it on youtube and it keeps getting removed. So I guess watch it while you still can?
Yeah this is from comic con its been out theyve been deleting it everyahere the last couple months. They must be slacking. Actual trailer is in november.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
One of the problems with the 98 movie was that godzilla was a goddamn weakling. Gets killed by jets how dumb is that.

BTW this teaser trailer is the one that was shown at comic con 2012 not 2013. The 2013 showed a scene of Godzilla stepping into fighting a giant bug like monster.

But either way I'm hype as fuck for this movie. Bryan Cranston and Ken Wantanbe in a Godzilla make it even better for me.

He needs a monster nemesis. Saw some of him vs destroyer yesterday, and I thought godzilla 2000 was entertaining. The american movie wasn't very good. They design him and always take away his personality. Trailer looks promising.

There was a dead monster in the trailer. It looks a little like Rodan. I also read there was going to be a bunch of other monsters in it.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
There was a dead monster in the trailer. It looks a little like Rodan. I also read there was going to be a bunch of other monsters in it.
Since when does Rodan have several legs? Looked like some centipede type creature.

They already confirmed two monsters other than Godzilla, I'm hoping they are new creations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dark_Rob

Noob
I did not get to see it. Rapzilla got me all hype for it yesterday and I was at work and couldn't watch it.

Two important lessons to learn from the "American" (God)zilla

1. This new Godzilla better have some type of heat/atomic beam coming out of his mouth. Not a bunch of cars exploding in front of his mouth while he happens to be roaring.

2. It better take more than a few missles from some jets to drop him. Godzilla has been taking missles to the dome since 1954. They don't phase him. STAHP WASTING AMMO.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
I did not get to see it. Rapzilla got me all hype for it yesterday and I was at work and couldn't watch it.

Two important lessons to learn from the "American" (God)zilla

1. This new Godzilla better have some type of heat/atomic beam coming out of his mouth. Not a bunch of cars exploding in front of his mouth while he happens to be roaring.

2. It better take more than a few missles from some jets to drop him. Godzilla has been taking missles to the dome since 1954. They don't phase him. STAHP WASTING AMMO.
here you go.

Since when does Rodan have several legs? Looked like some centipede type creature.

They already confirmed two monsters other than Godzilla, I'm hoping they are new creations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I didn't say it was Rodan, I said it looked like Rodan. Mainly because of the elongated neck and the color

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Just watched it, looks awesome. Did a great job of capturing the feel of the original. Also the dead monster before they show Godzilla means we'll actually see him fight. The setup seems to be the aftermath of a giant battle and humans dealing with the results. Can't wait for this one.