What's new

GGA N1k0lasss Wins GBS S3, Week 4 w/ Mystic Ermac

Season 3 is moving along nicely at GBS. 2 weeks ago, N1k0lasss in especially extra frazzled hair, declared while looking down at his chicken soup, lamenting "My name should be changed to Freek0lasss." That next week he went on to win GBS, and he also won GBS last night! He is now fired up and excited to be going to SCR with GBS' other juggernauts, PPJ and Dizzy. We wish Dizzy, PPJ, and N1k0lasss luck at SCR this weekend!

Here is the breakdown of last night's GBS with total season points behind their names (YT vids in post #2):

1st @GGA N1k0lasss Master of Souls Ermac, Crystalline Tremor. 17 points.
2nd @GGA Dizzy A-List Johnny Cage. 19 points.
3rd @GGA pimpimjim (In a complete meta night went Bone Shaper Shinnok, and Pressure Tanya. 18 points.
4th @D-Que Beats Covert Ops Sonya. 9 points.
5th @SinSlasher_MAC AKA Regular Marcus. Bojitsu Kung Jin and a horrible Quan Chi. 8 points.
5th @RM Truth Grandmaster Sub. 2 points.
7th @GGA soonk. Liu Kang. 3 points.
7th Shady. Tempest Kung Lao. 1 point

GGA_GhostBattleSeries_Banner_Season3_MK2_III.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
mystic ermac! congrats nikolass, a big fan of your mystic, i keep on studying mystic and i know how hard it is to win with him! just watch gfinals it's mos though, still way to represent unsafe god ermac!

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Ye i used master of souls dunno why @GGA Jeremiah wrote mystic
been maining ermac since day 1, heck since mk9 along with sektor hehe, and i've been studying @Big D 's and your ermac as I think you are two of the best we have, so to say i won a quite a number of tournaments here in the philippines with ermac, but recently i was bodied by my brother who's using wargod kotal in a monthly tourney in wsemis and in losers finals, i can't seem to find any answers against him, all of his strings are too fast or is safe i can't punish any, i can't seem to make my poking and footsie game work anymore, and ermac's very reliable backdash gets caught by his advancing shoulder string, any tips against this matchup? i don't want to resort to learning a top character, :(