What's new

GGA Jeremiah Defeats Au_digimon in Sheeva Mirror Major

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
America's sweetheart wins the tourney of all tourneys 3-2 in a riveting close battle between 2 four-armed transvestites who like to get down and stomp around

Congrats Jeremiah on your Major win :)

Also congrats diZzy on tourney win

Check GGA archive for video

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I never thought I'd say this, but I learned tonight that AU_IM_DIGIMON is actually a fairly gdlk Tekken commentator.

That said -- props to Jeremiah for proving that free people stay free :p

SaJa

FH_FenriR
America's sweetheart wins the tourney of all tourneys 3-2 in a riveting close battle between 2 four-armed transvestites who like to get down and stomp around

Congrats Jeremiah on your Major win :)

Also congrats diZzy on tourney win

Check GGA archive for video
Which is where ? =)

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Congratulations to Jerimiah. Do you know when we can get a vid of it? I never see Sheeva... anything

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Ok, I'd like to say that for all the shit he says here, we should just try our best to brush it off. In person today its like "how can I be mad at this guy?" I just think he doesn't realize who he may be offending when he makes his super colorful posts, if you know what I mean. We made eye contact today - "PHIL YOU LOVE THE GAME! WANNA RUN THE BRACKET?!" me-*looks around to make sure he's not talking to another Phil "uhhhh sure".

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Ok, I'd like to say that for all the shit he says here, we should just try our best to brush it off. In person today its like "how can I be mad at this guy?" I just think he doesn't realize who he may be offending when he makes his super colorful posts, if you know what I mean. We made eye contact today - "PHIL YOU LOVE THE GAME! WANNA RUN THE BRACKET?!" me-*looks around to make sure he's not talking to another Phil "uhhhh sure".
So your saying he is nicer in person than on a forum?

Not surprising, but ggod to know he doesnt act that way irl(which is all that matters, when you really think about it)