What's new

GGA 16 Bit wins Ghost Battle Series #69!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm a woman and can't be taken for granted.

The 4th week of season 6 has come and gone and Catwoman's streak continues. Comfortably beating Vagrant, Jim and Max allowed me to head into the grand finals relatively unscathed. The grand finals were anything but easy however, with Max playing his best Black Adam vs. Catwoman set yet. He managed to reset the bracket 3-1 in quick fashion, winning a set in that match for the first time. Not letting Adam's lame run away style frustrate me I turned it around and won 3-1 myself to win my 4th GBS in a row. Gotham's Queen of Crime stands unopposed in GBS season 6 so far. Who will be the one to stop her one woman crime spree?

Notable competitors Saucy Jack, Twisted and Dizzy were missing this week but Rising Dragon, Vagrant and McCutty returned to keep the bracket full and the meta complete. Even with the game winding down and MKX on the horizon no matter who can't make it there's always other players to step in.

Vagrant is done with school and celebrated with a trip to GGA. Working off the rust against Rising Dragon's Grundy Vagrant was sent to losers by Selina. Not willing to go down without a fight so quickly he took Jeremiah to the limit but narrowly lost to the destroyer of worlds, Doomsday. McCutty fared similarly, just barely coming short in an early losers match against N1k0lass' Catwoman thanks to the feline fatale's unclashable damage.

Jeremiah's Lobo experiment abruptly ended and we saw the return of Doomsday. Promising to use "All Doomsday except for snipes" Jeremiah switched back to Aquaman after just one match against Jim's Flash. He lost that set but then made good on his word, switching back to Doomsday for Vagrant and Hruza, before getting scratched out by N1k0lass.

For the first time since playing Black Adam at GBS Max played no Bane and stuck to the dictator the entire tournament. Defeating McCutty, Hruza and N1k0lass he had his strongest performance yet, reaching a grand finals reset without giving in to his venom addiction. With Catwoman and Aquaman remaining a major thorn in his side the question remains...with Max one day snap and return to his backbreaking ways or will he stick it out and become the Pride of Kahndaq?

Top 8 Results:
1. GGA 16 Bit(Catwoman)
2. GGA Max(Black Adam)
3. N1k0lass(Catwoman)
4. GGA Jeremiah(Doomsday, Aquaman)
5. Rational Jim(The Flash)
5. Hruza Da Bruza(Nightwing)
7. McCutty Mayhem(Harley Quinn, Shazam)
7. Vagrant(Deathstroke)

GGA's youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/phahn123

GGA's Twitch channel: