What's new

Forever King vs Forever King Jr - Matchup Reccomendations

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
So my little bro just got a capture card recently, and he wants to record some of our matches. Alot of people have been asking to see our Bane vs Batman matches or Bane vs Wonder Woman and etc. Were probably gonna play a ton of sets tonight and tomorrow, so if anyone has any matchups they would like to see us do let me know and we can do a first to 10 or something and post it in this thread.

He has a really good Bane and Ares and pretty decent Black Adam, Joker and others. I pretty much use the whole cast. So let me know which matchups you guys want to see

BlastX21

Noob
I heard a lot about your sinestro, @FOREVER KING. So how about sinestro vs. Ares?
Yeah, I wouldnt mind seeing Sinestro, but it'd be cooler to see how good King can zone without having to worry about teleports. I'd love to see Sinestro vs Black Adam. We havent seen much high-level black adam play over the last few months, just a match here and there.

edit: this can simulate the Rico vs P2W money match that, disgustingly, never happened.

ForeverKing

We just did a Bane vs Batman ft10 and I'm uploading it now. It says it's gonna take 230 minutes to upload to youtube :( fuck I didn't know it would take this long to upload videos

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
We just did a Bane vs Batman ft10 and I'm uploading it now. It says it's gonna take 230 minutes to upload to youtube :( fuck I didn't know it would take this long to upload videos
Yeah it's a bitch if you don't have insanely good internet. Would you mind tagging me when the vid is uploaded and posting the link? Thanks, I'm gonna go to bed and watch this in the morning.

ForeverKing

Yeah it's a bitch if you don't have insanely good internet. Would you mind tagging me when the vid is uploaded and posting the link? Thanks, I'm gonna go to bed and watch this in the morning.
Yeah for sure I planned on tagging the people who asked for the videos when I upload them

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
I would most definitely like to see a Bane vs WW matchup. Bane just blows me up, so i'd like to see how thats played out at a higher level.