What's new

Video/Tutorial Flash corner interactable setups.

Moiravus

Noob
So basically flash can use any interactable off of a sonic pound corner combo.
(starter xx sonic pound mb xx 11 11 b22 backwards interact)
A lot of them are ones you aren't going to want to since it will put them back at midscreen(The tree, ferris aircraft missiles, the door, etc).The best ones are definitely the strafe interactions which are in a ton of stages-
Left gotham rooftop
Left mess hall
Left metropolis road, left metropolis rooftop
Left fortress of solitude
Right stryker's island yard
Right watchtower
Left wayne manor
With these you can get an easy 47% combo that puts your opponent back into the corner, of if you're lucky on watchtower and a drone flies by like 70% or whatever that adds up to.
Standard version, works on most characters, if it doesn't then the other ender will .
Alternate ender.
Unlockable interactable, 50% (56 w other setup)
Unblockable, 50% (56 w other setup)
54% metropolis

You can back 3 off of any of the strafe interactions into a b22ender for 50% if you don't care if they go back into the corner as well. You can get a 54% on fortress doing a j2 after b3, into b22 background bounce xx b22ender but it's pretty damn hard lol. Thanks for reading and let me know what you think.

Moiravus

Noob
Ok so I actually found a slightly better startup for this and it's also a bit easier. After mb sonic pound b3 and forward jump into j3, and then b2 interact. You can get the b22 interact for 2% more, but I couldn't do it consistently at all. It's 48% doing j3 lightning charge, or 50% doing a dash under them and then b22f3 lightning charge into corner.

I really like this one because it does 58% for one, and two it crosses them up and puts them back in the corner.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
So stealing the hall of justice one, this and Gotham city are Flash's best stages. Since you're on interactables you should try and see how much Flash can abuse the gadget character divekick.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Dude. That's pretty neato.
Would you all say this is better to use over the F3 cross over set up?

SaJa

FH_FenriR

The first part is just to show that the interact isn't that easy to bait once you've got your trait ON.
Okay this is dumb ! LOL 41% unblockable from a f3. You can't do shit because
I guess from there we can imagine more dirts on any stages.

Moiravus

Noob
Some Ferris Aircraft stuff I haven't seen posted here before, obviously the super combos aren't that practical since it only adds a little bit of damage for 4 bars.

Easy 60% combo off of the battering ram, probably the only practical combo of these. After interact, just trait, forward dash, pause, then LK, really easy after you do it a few times.

Super situational, they have to be really far forward to be able to connect with the first LK.

Bug.

If you don't have trait when you connect with battering ram, forward dash, b3, walk forward, j3 into w/e back into the corner.