What's new

FGC Spartan Race team

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Inspired by the amount of people in the MK scene alone who are concerned about their shape and/or losing weight and dieting, I'm curious to see if anyone would be interested in forming a 4-man Spartan team for this summer (July).

There's an event here in eastern PA that is a 3 mile mud run+obstacle course. It's close enough to my home that all you need to worry about in terms of cost is travel to Philly and the $60 entrance fee.

They do give you free t-shirts and beer if that is the difference maker.

So, anyone interested? We got 4 months to get into tip top shape to show the rest of these chumps how free they are.

http://www.spartanrace.com/spartan-sprint-obstacle-course-race.html

------
RapZiLLa54
J360
N0rdicNinja
CD jr
7L
- Was just tagging east coast ppl that may be interested. If you want to travel for this that would be awesome.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
If I were to fly which airport should I arrive at? ;)
PHL. There might be a smaller airport closer to the event, but I doubt there would be a direct flight from Cleveland; I would just go right to Philly.

MegaBus is always a good option. It's rather cheap ($20-$40 range), but then you know... you have to ride the MegaBus.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Inspired by the amount of people in the MK scene alone who are concerned about their shape and/or losing weight and dieting, I'm curious to see if anyone would be interested in forming a 4-man Spartan team for this summer (July).

There's an event here in eastern PA that is a 3 mile mud run+obstacle course. It's close enough to my home that all you need to worry about in terms of cost is travel to Philly and the $60 entrance fee.

They do give you free t-shirts and beer if that is the difference maker.

So, anyone interested? We got 4 months to get into tip top shape to show the rest of these chumps how free they are.

http://www.spartanrace.com/spartan-sprint-obstacle-course-race.html

------
RapZiLLa54
J360
N0rdicNinja
CD jr
7L
- Was just tagging east coast ppl that may be interested. If you want to travel for this that would be awesome.
i was actually looking for a team to join with. My buddies of team Mancakes usually run these types of races, we've done the metro dash, cuervo games, tough mudder and the zombie race. I've yet to do the spartan race and would love to do this with you guys. I have a go pro for it and everything

7L

Heads up!
My neighbors do this stuff. I'm in no doubt.

p.s. Since I'll be joining the Air Force I'll be in tip top shape preparing for basic. I'm excited for this. My goal is beat my 40 year old neighbor who does this for a living, I'll look for pictures from this last time doing this (along with his kids that are my age)