What's new

EX Hellfire whiffed on dashing Kenshi

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I think it tracks the back leg. The same thing happens with smoke bomb. It will whiff between the legs while dashing. Some characters can also walk back out of b23~smoke bomb and d1~smoke bomb on block. This has to be what's happening with hell fire.

That's why certain d4 can avoid ground pound and other similar tracking specials since it tracks the back leg

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If hellfire can be avoided with d4s, I think Scorpion players are quoting MK9 ASAP lol.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
If hellfire can be avoided with d4s, I think Scorpion players are quoting MK9 ASAP lol.
Im not saying it can be avoided, but I'm pretty sure its the same mechanic causing it to whiff during a dash. But yes, I would drop scorpion as a main if that was the case :D

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I think it tracks the back leg. The same thing happens with smoke bomb. It will whiff between the legs while dashing. Some characters can also walk back out of b23~smoke bomb and d1~smoke bomb on block. This has to be what's happening with hell fire.

That's why certain d4 can avoid ground pound and other similar tracking specials since it tracks the back leg
But this is an EX hellfire. Unlike normal hellfire, EX hellfire's active hitbox is a giant horizontal wall that would even catch jumping opponents. I also thought, up until now, that it would 100% track the opponent. This is the first time I've ever seen this happen.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Hrm I always thought hellfire tracked the opponent no matter what.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Hrm I always thought hellfire tracked the opponent no matter what.
I remember hearing that all tracking moves track the back leg. Which is where my theory comes from. Especially since the smoke bomb can do the same thing(not EX though).

Check

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
What happened here? This happened to me during a tournament match. I thought Hellfire, especially EX Hellfire, tracked on the ground no matter what?

Pig Of The Hut Somberness Is this a Kenshi issue or a Hellfire property issue?

Thatd be tight if we could reflect it

hmmm

not sure when ill have time offline but i will mess with this and see if you can just dash it

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Let's support Injustice guys! 3D hitbawksis for the weeeen!

...This is beyond fucking stupid. NRS just cant help themselves as far as sloppy programming goes, no matter how much time and resources are put infront of them.