What's new

Evolve Alpha: Video gameplay by Ketchup and Mustard

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Hey folks!

Some of you might be following Evolve, the new game by TurtleRock Studios, the creators of Left 4 Dead, well it's currently in it's big Alpha this weekend, and Ketchup and I have been absolutely smashing it these last few days.

Here are a couple videos we've captured of some key moments/games, expect more to come especially as today is the last day the Alpha is active, so keep an eye out if you wanna see more!

Gameplay is from the PC version:

Enjoy!

Reactions: RYX

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
I'm doing videos on Evolve as well.

Here's a guide to Goliath, as well as some Kraken gameplay.

Awesome man, when I play Goliath I tend to go fire 2/dunk 1 at the start, having the dunk essentially gives you 4 evasive moves whilst giving you early knockback if you get caught out.

I don't play much Monster though, definitely a hunter player, loving Griffin the most by far.

Awesome man, when I play Goliath I tend to go fire 2/dunk 1 at the start, having the dunk essentially gives you 4 evasive moves whilst giving you early knockback if you get caught out.

I don't play much Monster though, definitely a hunter player, loving Griffin the most by far.
Yeah I strongly prefer playing monster. My Kraken is scary good already, love it so much. When I do play as human though, I'm usually the support guy (Hank?), he's a lot of fun. Would be cool to group up later if the connection holds up alright.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Yeah I strongly prefer playing monster. My Kraken is scary good already, love it so much. When I do play as human though, I'm usually the support guy (Hank?), he's a lot of fun. Would be cool to group up later if the connection holds up alright.
Yeah man Hank is a beast, kind of a strange one to take against Kraken, his shield can really deny the kraken any form of damage as all his abilities hit once, but his orbital barrage just wont hit the kraken at all.

I'm up for games later if we're on at the same time!

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Game looks amazing. Been too busy with Destiny to try the alpha but watched tons of it on twitch.

This holiday season is packed.

Spletty

Grandmaster
does the game look better graphically than in the videos? ps4 alpha is still down :( gameplay looks amazing though

Live gameplay will always look better than in videos, however it's not going to look great on consoles. They're running on APUs and quite frankly even beastly PC hardware is having trouble running this game well. We're still in Alpha though, things should hopefully change for the better by the time the full game is released.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
This looks unreal apparently I should have this in my library from XCOM I'll have to add you guys on steam and play it with you if I get the chance.