What's new

Evolution 2014 Recap Video with KN RM CD Jr. and RG Rico Suave

CD jr

Noob
Have you ever wondered about what the Top 8 players have been thinking during their time at last weekend's Evolution tournament? Well, thanks to this video, you'll be treated to some insight from KN RM @CD jr and @RG Rico Suave, the two players who stood towering over everyone else in the battlefield! Note that this interview is "IN THE RAW!", meaning no edits and retakes have been done. Check out this recap of the Top 8 and tell us what you think!

- article edited by AK RM Blake

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
LoL loved it @CD jr good shit. :) FYI Rico looks like he wants to stab you :p heheh j/king. Thanks for the OBS props also :)

D

Deleted member 28105

BACK IN THE GYM WITH TMW,
THE HODGE TWINS MAYUN

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
Have you ever wondered about what the Top 8 players have been thinking during their time at last weekend's Evolution tournament? Well, thanks to this video, you'll be treated to some insight from KN RM @CD jr and @RG Rico Suave, the two players who stood towering over everyone else in the battlefield! Note that this interview is "IN THE RAW!", meaning no edits and retakes have been done. Check out this recap of the Top 8 and tell us what you think!

- article edited by AK RM Blake

Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks