What's new

EVO 2015 - Prereg ends soon! Prices go up on Monday!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Attachments

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The first EVO for MK9 had 500 competitors, right? I'm hoping the community can break that number with MKX. EVO is a little out of my reach this year.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
When I try to use my debit card, it says "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.". Anyone else having this issue? @STORMS

Also, before the trolls enter, I have enough money in my account.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
When I try to use my debit card, it says "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.". Anyone else having this issue? @STORMS

Also, before the trolls enter, I have enough money in my account.
At first I had the same issue, I used paypal in the end. Worked fine, you can also pay via a guest in case you don't have a paypal account.

Skate Bravo

Music Producer | Xbl - Skate Bravo
You need aleast $1500-2000 to enjoy your evo experience. My hotel is $700 my ticket is $500 including bags. $50 pass plus game reg's for MKX. Food, drinks, etc gonna cost aleast $300-500. It's Vegas baby ima splurge lol

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I must be crazy...

Anyone interested in splitting a room? I'm fine with cheap or luxury and I'm a clean grown-ass man with good hygiene.