What's new

EventHubs 2015 Top 50 Mortal Kombat X Players List (1-50)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Don't even have to look at it to know its probably way off.

edit: I was wrong, thought this was made by eventhubs themselves. I am a fool. *slowly leaves thread*

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Nice, this is the list that they asked me to vote on, then when they disagreed with my opinions the owner of Eventhubs called me an idiot and removed me from the panel.

They didn't even have Milky Situation, Hayatei, or almost any of the good Europeans. RIP

Also side note: I guess I'm a Tempest Lao main now.

Also side side note: One day I'll place as well as Trepound and Maxter in this game. One day.

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
Nice, this is the list that they asked me to vote on, then when they disagreed with my opinions the owner of Eventhubs called me an idiot and removed me from the panel.

They didn't even have Milky Situation, Hayatei, or almost any of the good Europeans. RIP

Also side note: I guess I'm a Tempest Lao main now.

Also side side note: One day I'll place as well as Trepound and Maxter in this game. One day.
Me too man #bottom 50 player. Rip
Side note: if 113 special didn't have a gap I'd be #51 true story.

You mean I booted you off the panel when you showed me you had zero intention of voting fairly? Yep, that happened.

Love how you like to leave that part off.

Anyway, you made the list. Congrats to you.

Also congrats to you for trying to mess up this list to benefit your friends, and in the process getting booted off the panel. And yep, that was a pretty stupid/idiotic move, and I called you out for it.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
You mean I booted you off the panel when you showed me you had zero intention of voting fairly? Yep, that happened.

Also congrats to you for trying to mess up this list to benefit your friends, and in the process getting booted off the panel. And yep, that was a pretty stupid/idiotic move, and I called you out for it.
Already sounds douche.

RIP

EGP Wonder_Chef

Sure if your definition of "no intention of voting fairly" means me suggesting several SoCal people that made top 8s like @Dja_Homies , @ARMOR and @WestCoast Jeff along with like 5 Europeans, several Russians, and several Canadians.

Clearly I was biased.

Sure if your definition of "no intention of voting fairly" means me suggesting several SoCal people that made top 8s like @Dja_Homies , @ARMOR and @WestCoast Jeff along with like 5 Europeans, several Russians, and several Canadians.

Clearly I was biased.
Yeah, you were biased because you handed out very low scores to people with solid results (and who weren't scored even close to that low by the rest of the panel) and threw a fit because your friends weren't included, because no one else on the panel nominated them.

You were blatantly unaware of some facts, like how some people placed at major tournaments, and instead of saying 'Hey, my bad, I better research this,' you continued to not give a crap and pander to your friends.

When some of your votes were so far outside of the range everyone else on the panel was giving, I called bull crap and threw them out, because I honestly don't feel like you were even trying to be fair and reasonable with some of your scores.

Again, I invited you to this panel for a reason. I knew your knowledge of SoCal and some other scenes was strong, and you could have been a heavy asset to the process.

Instead, it's like you went out of your way to treat some of the people on the list completely unfairly and run them into the ground. When I confronted you about this, you defended your position -- even when I showed you you were wrong, by giving you actual results from events you were wrong about.

Again, when I showed you proof that statements you made were incorrect, and you continued to not give a crap. I felt like you were quite biased towards some players and had no intention of judging them on their own merits in a reasonable fashion.

And that's what got you removed from the panel.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Yeah, you were biased because you handed out very low scores to people with solid results (and who weren't scored even close to that low by the rest of the panel) and threw a fit because your friends weren't included, because no one else on the panel nominated them.

You were blatantly unaware of some facts, like how some people placed at major tournaments, and instead of saying 'Hey, my bad, I better research this,' you continued to not give a crap and pander to your friends.

When some of your votes were so far outside of the range everyone else on the panel was giving, I called bull crap and threw them out, because I honestly don't feel like you were even trying to be fair and reasonable with some of your scores.

Again, I invited you to this panel for a reason. I knew your knowledge of SoCal and some other scenes was strong, and you could have been a heavy asset to the process.

Instead, it's like you went out of your way to treat some of the people on the list completely unfairly and run them into the ground. When I confronted you about this, you defended your position -- even when I showed you you were wrong, by giving you actual results from events you were wrong about.

Again, when I showed you proof that statements you made were incorrect, and you continued to not give a crap. I felt like you were quite biased towards some players and had no intention of judging them on their own merits in a reasonable fashion.

Is this why I didn't make the list either?

Oh well... thanks for asking for my opinion regardless.

EGP Wonder_Chef

I SPECIFICALLY told you that I wasn't done voting. I also didn't expect you to start looking at my unfinished numbers five minutes into me voting and judge me upon it.

And yes, I didn't recall EVERY tournament placement correctly, but it was mostly people like mygod who we very rarely get to see at tournaments.

I admitted that I was wrong about a few tournament, but you immediately locked me out from my voted and didn't give me a chance to look anything up.

And you say I'm pandering to my friends, but I dare you to prove how the players that I suggested DON'T meet the criteria for consideration.

Regardless of any of this, it was extremely unprofessional of you to ask my opinion, and then insult me and not use it just because you disagree. I mean if having a different opinion than you means that someone can't vote, does that make this a list by players or a list by you?

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter

Clearly I was biased.
@Dja_Homies should be up there though. Like how the hell you gonna get top 8 at a pretty stacked major and be below someone like my god which I'm not even sure actually plays this game. @EGP Wonder_Chef you might be biased but do the dudes at eventhubs realize you are one of the most knowledgeable people of players in this community. I mean they can't expect you to know everyone little detail with evidence behind it.