What's new

EVB Noobe Wins Versus Kombat Series #20

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Been a while, I know. Anyway, around 8pm EST on Wednesday nights, take a seat and park your internet whip at www.twitch.tv/vsgc ! Join us and see what the South Florida scene has to offer!

Full results! Bracket: http://versus.challonge.com/mkx_091615
1st: EVB @Noobe (Kano - Cybenetic)
2nd: EVB DR @gross (Takeda - Shirai Ryu / Cassie Cage - Hollywood)
3rd: EVB @Big D (Ermac - Spectral)
4th: @EVB_VenDeTTa (Johnny Cage - A-List)
5th: @EVB SomeCubanGuy (Kung Jin - Shaolin / Predator Hish-Qu-Ten)
5th: Vanthium (Kano - Cybernetic / Kung Lao - Tempest)
7th: EVB Obamanatti (Jax - Heavy Weapons)
7th: @SirVigorous (Cassie Cage - Hollywood)

Full Playlist:
Youtube is acting stupid right now so here's the twitch archive: http://www.twitch.tv/vsgc/v/16384742
Will update this once Youtube VODs become available

Most important timestamps until then:
Winners Finals - 2:11:50
Losers Finals - 2:23:45
Grand Finals - 2:35:03

Attachments

Slymind

Noob
Very nice.

Just wanted to ask Big D. Is Spectral legit now, or it remains sort of a gimmicky compared to MoS, i saw your breakdown video and it seems to be shaping up nicely.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Nice one @Noobe ! Great to see you optimizing now as well :D but @gross ...dude...switching to Hollywood Cassie in gf, one of Cybernetic's easiest matchups? Ouch lol. Good shit to all!

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Noobe played out of his mind. This was the first time I've watched VS Kombat and it will definitely not be the last. Hype matches and quality commentary.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I feel Nikolass plays the variation spectral better, but Big D is more fundamentally sound. Nikolass isn't afraid to build meter w instant air soul blast and mix up on oki w instant float cancels.

Regardless, holy fuck at Noobes Kano, that shit was crispy. Really enjoyed watching this live. Hype shit.